Product Test Technician - Heavy Duty Truck Parks
Location: Longview, Texas US
Job Number: 21472
Product Test Technician
Primary responsibilities are to set up, conduct, tear down, and report data for product performance testing. Works in conjunction with Test Engineers and Product Engineers to ensure appropriate testing is performed and correct and accurate data is gathered according to requested test requirements .
- Embrace the values of the EnPro/STEMCO safety pledge in each of the below responsibilities. Participate in the organization's safety culture and aim to continuously improve safety within all aspects of your work.
- Foster a work environment that promotes mutual respect of all colleagues and creates an environment focused on a dual-bottom line.
- Promote the STEMCO / Enpro Culture by exhibiting the five principles of exemplary leadership: Modeling the Way, Inspiring a Shared Vision, Enabling Others to Act, Challenging the Process, and Encouraging the Heart.
- Mechanical set up and tear down of tests.
- Installation, use, troubleshooting, and calibration of instrumentation required to control, monitor, and record test environment and the tested product performance information.
- Perform maintenance, and calibration of Test Lab machinery and equipment.
- Utilization of test control and data acquisition software/equipment to collect and report test data. Includes the checking and validation of that test data.
- Assist Engineers in the specification/design of test equipment/instrumentation and the preparation of test procedures.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Associate or 2 year degree in a technology field preferred.
- Experience as a technician in a test lab environment preferred.
- PC literate in Windows applications, minimum word processing and spreadsheets.
- Communicates effectively (written and verbal)
- Basic knowledge of electrical circuits.
- Good mechanical aptitude and experience.
- Experience in the use of various transducers and measurement equipment, specifically
- pressure transducers, thermocouples, voltmeters, etc., preferred.
- Experience working with 480 voltage preferred.
- High School Diploma
Less than 1 year
1+ to 2 years
X 2+to 5 years
5+ to 7 years
7 + to 10 Years
Longview, Texas, United States
Location_formattedLocationLong: Longview, Texas US
Community / Marketing Title: Product Test Technician - Heavy Duty Truck Parks
Requisition Number: 2015617
EEO Employer Verbiage: