Manufacturing Team Lead-3rd Shift
Location: Berea, Kentucky US
Job Number: 21679
Team Lead serves as a leader and contact person for manufacturing employees. Working with Operations, Team Lead assigns duties to employees, insures completion of tasks, reports any employee/ production/ equipment issues to the Manufacturing Supervisor. Participate in and support EnPro/STEMCO & Berea facility metrics, initiatives and programs. Work with other team members to create and maintain a safe and organized working environment/culture that meets/exceeds STEMCO Berea facility standards and customer expectations. All other duties as assigned.
- Embrace the values of the EnPro/STEMCO safety pledge in each of the below responsibilities. Participate in the organization's safety culture and aim to continuously improve safety within all aspects of your work.
- Foster a work environment that promotes mutual respect of all colleagues and creates an environment focused on a dual-bottom line.
- Promote the STEMCO / Enpro Culture by exhibiting the five principles of exemplary leadership: Modeling the Way, Inspiring a Shared Vision, Enabling Others to Act, Challenging the Process, and Encouraging the Heart.
- Assist Manufacturing Supervisor with operations of the area
- Backup Manufacturing Supervisor when needed, to include positive relationship building
- Assume leadership responsibilities on floor
- Assign duties to employees and insure completeness of tasks
- Conduct and participate in team meetings, ensure SPQDC boards are updated/reviewed and being utilized to drive continuous improvement
- Communicate with Manufacturing Supervisor on any employee / production or equipment issues
- Identify developmental needs for employees and perform training for all manufacturing operations
- Ensure that all jobs are performed in safe manner, equipment is kept in safe working condition and proper PPE is available and worn
- Oversee operation of all aspects of production in manufacturing processes
- Perform routine maintenance on applicable equipment
- Ability to perform all positions in the machining process
- Operate computer and database systems.
- Assist Manufacturing Supervisor with the preparation of required metrics and tracking.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Strong leadership abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to identify developmental needs with employees
- Ability to back up Manufacturing Supervisor
- Strong focus on safety
- 2 to 5 years of experience in Assembly Operations
- High school diploma required, some college preferred
2-5 years experience in assembly operations
Berea, Kentucky, United States
Location_formattedLocationLong: Berea, Kentucky US
Community / Marketing Title: Manufacturing Team Lead-3rd Shift
Requisition Number: 2015645
EEO Employer Verbiage: