National Account Coordinator
Location: Palmyra, New York US
Job Number: 21769
Garlock, an EnPro Industries company, is currently seeking a National Account Coordinator to join our team in Palmyra, just east of Rochester, NY. With the goal of expanding existing business and support complex sales initiatives, the National Account Coordinator will identify process improvements and be the driver of change for a key customer that is a national distributor. In this position The National Accountant Coordinator will build and share insights about the customer's main challenges and coordinate with internal resources to establish customer success tools and processes.
Responsibilities of the National Account Coordinator:
- Supporting commercial strategic planning process or district/territory planning with team and coordinating activities with required resources across organization
- Communicating regularly with the customer's branch managers and sales teams to assess needs and partner to achieve common goals
- Promoting and helping develop programs with distributors to reduce transactions and cost to serve
- Gathering customer feedback, market and competitive intelligence to depict strengths, weaknesses, and needs of customers
- Working with all required supporting departments, supporting full execution and successful development of campaigns and business processes
- Tracking activity in CRM and reporting to District Sales Manager on (monthly/quarterly) sales results and pipeline activity
- Enhancing sales efficiency with an emphasize on growing existing business organically
- Prospecting new business opportunities with existing customer through research along with the collaboration of the sales team, marketing, and product management
Competencies of the National Account Coordinator:
- Effective communication - develops and delivers multi-modal communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
- Collaborates - building partnership and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives in a timely manner to support the business
- Self-Awareness - uses a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses
- Influencing others - able to work effectively through others where there is no reporting relationship
- Customer focus - building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions
- Drives results - consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances
- Builds networks - effectively building formal and informal relationship networks inside and outside the organization
- Demonstrates resilience - rebounding from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations
- Organizational savvy - maneuvering comfortably through complex policy, process, and people-related organizational dynamics
- Action oriented - taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm
Required Qualifications of the National Account Coordinator:
- Completed associate's degree
- 2+ years of B2B or commercial sales experience in an applicable industry
- Experience with a CRM, such as Salesforce.com
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel, including the ability to analyze spreadsheets and charts
- Understanding of sales performance metrics with proven track record of achieving sales quotas
Preferred Qualifications of the National Account Coordinator:
- Completed bachelor's degree
- Industry, customer, channel, competitor, and product knowledge
- Ability to acquire a working knowledge of our full range of products and services and understand how our products can serve the needs of the potential customer; seek technical support initially but eventually gain the ability to work independently
Garlock is a multinational manufacturer of high-performance fluid sealing and pipeline solutions with an emphasis on safety, longevity, and productivity. We work in partnership with our customers, industry associations, and governmental entities to understand their unique sealing challenges and respond with innovative solutions that keep people safe while increasing profitability.
In addition to designing and manufacturing safety-focused sealing solutions, we also offer a wide range of safety-oriented training for our customers. The EnPro Learning System offers consulting services, safety courses, and safety conferences throughout the year to help other companies and professionals implement safety excellence at their facilities.
Garlock offers significant career development opportunities as well as salary and benefits packages including health and life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, vacation, and 13 paid holidays including a Christmas holiday shutdown. Generous relocation benefits are available if relocation is required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Office and Manufacturing Floor Position: Ability to perform sedentary work, spending extended periods of time working with a computer. Physical effort may include stooping, kneeling, touching, feeling, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, fingering, grasping, talking, hearing, and repetitive motions. Clarity of vision to see near and mid-range. Ability to lift and carry up to 20 lbs.
EnPro Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Palmyra, New York, United States
Location_formattedLocationLong: Palmyra, New York US
State: New York
Community / Marketing Title: National Account Coordinator
Requisition Number: 2015661
EEO Employer Verbiage: