Location: San Luis Potosi, MX
Job Number: 21802
The Engineering Intern assists with gathering the correct weight data of all end components, flex members and assemblies of air spring products. This position is responsible to get the correct data and into the system. The Engineering Intern will typically work closely with members of engineering, quality, production and supply chain staff in order to gather all information.
- Embrace the values of the EnPro/STEMCO safety pledge in each of the below responsibilities. Participate in the organization's safety culture and aim to continuously improve safety within all aspects of your work.
- Foster a work environment that promotes mutual respect of all colleagues and creates an environment focused on a dual-bottom line.
- Promote the STEMCO / Enpro Culture by exhibiting the five principles of exemplary leadership: Modeling the Way, Inspiring a Shared Vision, Enabling Others to Act, Challenging the Process, and Encouraging the Heart.
- Weigh correctly end components, flex members and assemblies and record the data in Google sheets.
- Become familiar with and practice Psychological Safety.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Passion for Engineering and related disciplines.
- A Degree or pending degree in Engineering or relevant Business Management/ Engineering field with strong academic performance.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work with teams and achieve extraordinary results.
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft office and experience with Google and Excel preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication/interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
San Luis Potosi, San Luis Potosí, Mexico
City: San Luis Potosi
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Luis Potosi, MX
Community / Marketing Title: Engineering Intern
Requisition Number: 2015664
EEO Employer Verbiage: