District Sales Manager-Utah, Eastern Nevada, Idaho, Western Montana
Location: Remote, Utah US
Job Number: 21810
Responsible for meeting established sales goals / targets for the Western region, specifically territory 260 (Utah, Eastern Nevada, Idaho, and Western Montana). Supporting the sales and service activity in the assigned geographic areas of responsibility. Conduct product demonstrations and installation training for area fleets. Work with Distributor / Dealer, sales personnel and management to add support all Stemco brands, and grow market share.
- Embrace the values of the EnPro/STEMCO safety pledge in each of the below responsibilities. Participate in the organization's safety culture and aim to continuously improve safety within all aspects of your work.
- Foster a work environment that promotes mutual respect of all colleagues and creates an environment focused on a dual-bottom line.
- Promote the STEMCO / Enpro Culture by exhibiting the five principles of exemplary leadership: Modeling the Way, Inspiring a Shared Vision, Enabling Others to Act, Challenging the Process, and Encouraging the Heart.
- Successfully sells all Stemco products and consistently exceeds performance expectations.
- Continually grows the STEMCO sales penetration and opportunities within the assigned territory by implementing STEMCO pull marketing systems.
- Regularly makes sales calls to existing and potential customers within assigned territory.
- Promotes and sells STEMCO products by uncovering customer needs and applying best product solution, and performing product demonstrations and training clinics to show how our products satisfy those requirements.
- Builds and supports existing relationships with distributors and customers. Follows up to ensure needs and expectations have been met.
- Provides training to distributors and end user customers on STEMCO products.
- Utilizes STEMCO selling tools to promote sales, maintains and updates data in CRM & BI management tools.
- Travels extensively to complete job duties.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record for company travel required.
- Sales and/or technical experience preferred.
This position requires a minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent (Bachelor's degree preferred) and a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience. It is the policy of STEMCO to provide equal employment opportunity without discrimination because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age veteran status or qualified disability.
Remote, Utah, United States
Location_formattedLocationLong: Remote, Utah US
Community / Marketing Title: District Sales Manager-Utah, Eastern Nevada, Idaho, Western Montana
Requisition Number: 2015674
EEO Employer Verbiage: