Quality Receiviving Inspector
Job Number: 21823
Quality Receiving Inspector
Summary of the Position
To assure that end components received from suppliers and used in productive processes comply with specifications.
- To adopt EnPro/STEMCO's values of safety in each one of the duties of the position. To participate on Organizational safety culture and to aim to continuously improve safety in every aspects of the position.
- To promote an organizational environment that encourages the mutual respect among all colleagues and creates an environment focused on the dual bottom line philosophy.
- To promote EnPro/STEMCO's culture showing the five basic principles of leadership: Model the way, Inspire a shared vision, Empower others to act, Challenge the process and Encourage the Heart.
- To hold any non conforming end component arrived to the facility.
- To accept end components that complies with specifications.
- To manage any non conforming end components detected during reception activities or productive processes.
- To perform containment actions related to end components.
- To notify and Support to Receiving Inspection Coordinator & SQE whenever non conforming end components are detected.
- To Support Development/QA Engineers in dimensional and/or tests related to end components.
- To support Warehouse Coordinator with information related to the inventory management of non conforming end components.
- To issue & keep records of the inspections.
- To create non conforming material reports for end components.
- To notify Receiving Inspection Coordinator whenever measurement instruments presents failures (or calibration period has expired).
- To understand and be aware of the applicable requirements of IATF16949:2016. To understand, contribute and be engage with the compliance of the quality policy.
- To generate information used by the Receiving Inspection Coordinator in regards the supplier's PPMs calculation.
- To comply with procedures, work instructions and safety regulations.
- To be engage to the compliance of the Environmental Policy.
- To comply with procedures, work instructions within the EMS.
- To contribute with ideas to continually improve EMS.
- Authority for stop any unsafe act that may put in risk the personal integrity of any colleagues.
Requirements and Qualifications
Minimum Scholarship (or Equivalent)
Knowledge, Competencies and Skills
- Interpretation of technical drawings.
- Basic knowledge of manufacturing processes.
- Statistical Techniques.
- Use of different measurement equipment.
Less than 1 yr.
X 1+ to 2 yrs.
2+ to 5 yrs.
5+ to 7 yrs
7 + to 10 yrs
san luis potosi, Mexico
Community / Marketing Title: Quality Receiviving Inspector
Requisition Number: 2015675
EEO Employer Verbiage: