ADP Payroll & Operations Admin
Location: Edmonton , Alberta CA
Job Number: 21587
Provide professional payroll & benefit administration for CPI Canada. Processes bi-weekly payroll with high degree of accuracy and compliant audit practices, completes year-end T4s requirements, develops and implements procedural changes in all aspects of payroll, to comply with federal and provincial laws and regulations and company policies.
- Manage end-to-end Payroll with ADP system & maintain employee records
- Create and maintain database records hours worked, pay, bonuses, commissions
- Ensures confidential, respectful and compliant legislative and policy practices
- Prepare all required reports associated with payroll & benefits
- Remains abreast of changes to provincial legislations
- Prepare T4, T4A, T2200, T10, and all year end reporting
- Ensure procedures for safeguarding and releasing personal information comply with Federal regulations, provincial privacy legislation and related company policies
- Manage Benefits in payroll system and Benefit supplier systems
- Manage Worker's Compensation reporting
- Be the "In-House" expert on Benefits & Pension
- Administrative support for short & long-term Salary Continuance disability claims
- Ensure all benefits are up-to-date in the benefit providers web as well as payroll.
- On-boarding of employee payroll & benefits or termination thereof
- All other duties as assigned
- Provide professional administrative support to CPI Western Canada including HR, HSE, Operations, Commercial
- Provide accurate and timely data entry, reporting, filing, creating power points, etc.
- Able to multi-task and handle multiple priorities in an organized effective manner
- Keen to understand the needs of the business to improve administrative process across W Canada
- Answer telephones in a professional and positive manner in line with the CPI Phone Etiquette procedure.
- Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality of information that comes into department
- Excellent customer service skills, able to understand a variety of viewpoints
- Good organization and time management skills; ability to work independently; ability to multi-task
- Ability to earn the trust and co-operation of managers and employees.
- Knowledge of Payroll and payroll systems (ADP)
- Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) oriented
- Computer literate with Microsoft Excel and spreadsheet use
Working Conditions: works in an office environment at facility location with some regional travel required. Some overtime may be required during peak periods, such as year-end.
- 5+ years of Payroll Management & Benefits experience
- ADP Payroll experience minimum 1 year
- Certified Payroll Management Certificate from the Canadian Payroll Association or Payroll Compliance Practitioners Certificate from the CPA
Location_formattedLocationLong: Edmonton , Alberta CA
Community / Marketing Title: ADP Payroll & Operations Admin
Requisition Number: 2015627
EEO Employer Verbiage: