Location: Palmyra, New York US
Job Number: 23951
GENERAL NATURE OF JOB:
Under supervision and guidance, this position will be responsible for completing journal entries, various account reconciliations, department expense analysis along with other various accounting tasks as assigned.
- Ensures accountability: Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Action oriented: Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Collaborates: Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Communicates effectively: Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Financial acumen: Interpreting and applying understanding of key financial indicators to make better business decisions.
- Nimble learning: Actively learning through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning fodder.
- Being resilient: Rebounding from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations.
- Demonstrates self-awareness: Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses.
- Self-development: Actively seeking new ways to grow and be challenged using both formal and informal development channel.
- Instills trust: Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
- Bachelor's degree in finance/accounting
- 1-3 years of experience in finance/accounting
- Should possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Willingness for self-development and continuous improvement
- Ability to take action, make decisions and facts driven approach
WORKING CONDITIONS : Office environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Office and Manufacturing Floor Position: Ability to perform sedentary work, spending extended periods of time working with a computer. Physical effort may include stooping, kneeling, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping, talking, hearing, and repetitive motions. Clarity of vision to see near and mid-range. Ability to lift and carry up to 35 lbs.
Palmyra, New York, United States
Location_formattedLocationLong: Palmyra, New York US
State: New York
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Accountant
Requisition Number: 2015939
EEO Employer Verbiage: