Associate Project Manager/Engineer
Location: Santa Clara, California US
Job Number: 22618
(Recent graduates are encouraged to apply!)
Supports Semiconductor Business Unit strategic development goals to grow profitable sales through project management and market evaluations for innovative products and processes.
- Maintains close working relationships with Semiconductor Business Unit functional teams and Management on new program requirements and strategic goals.
- Develops and executes detailed project plans, prepares accurate and timely status reports, and identifies risk areas and prepares mitigation plans over project life cycles. Is self-driven to not only meet milestones, but significantly improve on them.
- Drives project schedules by monitoring progress, interfacing with cross functional groups, coordinating activities of internal and external resources, and solving problems.
- Analyzes relevant technology landscape, resource needs, market demand and customer requirements in order to plan and assess the feasibility of potential development projects.
- Works closely with sales and marketing to implement commercialization strategy for new products.
- Researches potential external resources and supply chain channels in order to expedite project completion.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- BS degree in Electrical, Chemical, Mechanical or other relevant Engineering field.
- Minimum 0-2 years technical experience in the related field preferred.
- Semiconductor equipment and industry knowledge is a plus.
- Etch, PVD, CVD, Implant, electrostatic chucks etc. A firm understanding on both the equipment and process side.
- Process knowledge and how these are used in a wafer fab environment, such as high vacuum, RF, process gases, wafer handling, etc.
- Must have hands-on approach for projects and development.
- Working knowledge of project management methodologies.
- Committed, dedicated, and self-motivating ethics (self-starter), with full ownership of projects or assigned tasks.
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills, data-driven and results oriented mindset
- Demonstrated organizational and communication skills.
- Computer skills: MS Office, CAD design a plus
- Ability to travel 25%
- Based in the Technetics Santa Clara, CA location
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to handle and feel, as well as reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Santa Clara, California, United States
City: Santa Clara
Location_formattedLocationLong: Santa Clara, California US
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Project Manager/Engineer
Requisition Number: 2015771
EEO Employer Verbiage: