Location: Daytona Beach, Florida US
Job Number: 22684
The Maintenance Technician position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, preventive and predictive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site's business goals and objectives.
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant's facility equipment.
- Diagnose problems, repair and replace parts, test and make adjustments.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Perform regular preventative maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Actively participates in Safety Committee and continuous improvement initiatives.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience in Maintenance required.
- Demonstrates great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrates a professional and positive attitude as well as a passion for continuous improvement.
- Knowledge of electronics and vacuum chamber systems a plus.
- Welding and CNC Machine Repair a plus.
- Carpentry and plumbing a plus.
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to handle and feel material, as well as reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This specification is intended to indicate the kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty that will be required of positions that will be given this title and shall not be construed as declaring what the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position shall be. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct, and control the work of employees under his/her supervision. The use of a particular expression or illustration describing duties shall not be held to exclude other duties not mentioned. Ability to competently perform all the essential duties of the position, with or without reasonable accommodation, demonstrated commitment to effective customer service delivery, and the ability to work productively as a member of a team or work group are basic requirements of all positions at Technetics Group.
Daytona Beach, Florida, United States
City: Daytona Beach
Location_formattedLocationLong: Daytona Beach, Florida US
Community / Marketing Title: Maintenance Technician
Requisition Number: 2015789
EEO Employer Verbiage: