Location: Wheat Ridge, Colorado US
Job Number: 22769
The Tube Cutter is responsible for the material selection, measurement, and cutting of product.
- Pulling, organizing, and scheduling routers
- Request correct materials from warehouse
- Set up tube cutting machines with measurements for proper cutting of materials
- Measuring products and materials
- Inspect products for quality
- Transact in Oracle to move parts to next stage in production
- Maintaining a safe, clean, and hazard free work area
- Comply with all OSHA and company safety practices and regulations
- Collaborates - Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Communicates effectively - Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Demonstrates self-awareness - Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Basic computer skills and knowledge
- Ability to work independently and with minimal direction or supervision
- Commitment to work safely in all aspects of the position
Light to Medium Work: Spending extended periods in a stationary position, both sitting and standing. Physical demands to include moving, operating, ascending/descending, position self to utilize equipment properly, and transport items up to 30 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Direct Manager's Signature:
This specification is intended to indicate the kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty that will be required of positions that will be given this title and shall not be construed as declaring what the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position shall be. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct, and control the work of employees under his/her supervision. The use of a particular expression or illustration describing duties shall not be held to exclude other duties not mentioned. Ability to competently perform all the essential duties of the position, with or without reasonable accommodation, demonstrated commitment to effective customer service delivery, and the ability to work productively as a member of a team or work group are basic requirements of all positions at Garlock.
Garlock values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
Wheat Ridge, Colorado, United States
City: Wheat Ridge
Location_formattedLocationLong: Wheat Ridge, Colorado US
Community / Marketing Title: Tube Cutter
Requisition Number: 2015801
EEO Employer Verbiage: