Location: Beloit, Wisconsin US
Job Number: 23085
- Responsible for capital asset specifications, investigations, & recommends purchase of new equipment and discontinuance of outdated equipment.
- Responsible for project management including coordination and execution of assigned projects and capital projects. Prepare and submit written projects for funding approvals as appropriate.
- Provide technical assistance to the plant operations & maintenance personnel in planning and troubleshooting of manufacturing or facility equipment and processes to increase productivity and promote safety
- Responsible for operating, monitoring, and maintaining facility systems to ensure regulatory compliance, proper function, & reliable service to the facility customer base
- Responsible for maintaining and updating plant facility drawings
- Responsible for upgrades, design, and innovation of facilities and developing new layouts and/or updating current layout drawings
- Study the latest developments and techniques within the machining industry and facility technologies to recommend the proper beneficial advancements
- Assist in the supervision of hourly employees as required
- Supervise contractor activity for facility and capital projects to insure work is conducted in accordance with specifications, safety standards, & regulatory compliance
- Provide training to personnel regarding proper and safe operation and maintenance activities for existing, new, or updated equipment and processes
- Understand and enforce the labor agreement as needed
- Submit all reports as needed to Regulatory Agencies, Facility Manager, Finance Department, Purchasing Department, HR Department, and Environmental Health & Safety Department
- Minimum of 5 years experience in project management/plant engineering in a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot water cooling, electrical, and air systems.
- PLC experience is a plus
- Supervisory experience is a plus
Beloit, Wisconsin, United States
Location_formattedLocationLong: Beloit, Wisconsin US
Community / Marketing Title: Facilities Engineer
Requisition Number: 2015845
EEO Employer Verbiage: