Location: Beloit, Wisconsin US
Job Number: 23386
- Review and adjust stock/non-stock parameters within Oracle
- Maintain the activity classes parameters within Oracle.
- Review and adjust the spike Level parameters for stocked parts.
- Approve all non-production requirements being loaded into MRP in addition to the stocking plan (Stock Only Orders, Engine Population based forecasts, etc.)
- Manage the stocking parameters to ensure the total on-hand inventory meets targets for OTD and inventory turns.
- Implement and maintain safety stock and Min/Max levels.
- Coordinate receipt and storage of large incoming shipments
- Review creation / changes to Item Master for complete and accurate attributes.
- Analysis of inventory for phase out and sales of aging inventory.
- Assist with Supply Chain analysis as required.
- Assist Distribution Center in identifying and improving processes that have a negative impact on inventory accuracy.
- Ensure the accuracy of the on-hand inventory through rigorous cycle count processes.
- Coordinate the annual Physical Inventory process.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline.
- Five years of experience in inventory management in a manufacturing environment.
- Five years of experience with data analysis and predictive modeling.
- Experience with Continuous Improvement processes.
- Certification in Six Sigma or Lean preferred.
- Must possess a high level of organizational and communication skills while maintaining numerous
- projects as an individual contributor and leading cross functional teams.
- Experience in change management with positive results in implementing improvements in a
- change resistant environment.
- Must have advanced level skills in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access.
- Oracle ERP experience preferred
Beloit, Wisconsin, United States
Location_formattedLocationLong: Beloit, Wisconsin US
Community / Marketing Title: Inventory Analyst
Requisition Number: 2015883
EEO Employer Verbiage: