Job Number: 23846
The following challenges await you:
- Assist with all internal HR related matters
- Support in developing organizational guidelines and procedures
- Recommend strategies to motivate employees
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, conducting reference checks and issuing employment contracts
- Coordinate employee development plans with manager
- Perform orientations and update records of staff
- Submit reports on general HR activity
- Assist with payroll
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice
What you bring with you:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related (essential)
- 2 years of experience as an HR Coordinator (essential)
- Deep understanding of Labor Law and employment equity regulations (essential)
- Efficient HR administration skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills Dutch + English
- Word comfortably under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Superb computer literacy with capability in email, MS Office and related HR software
- Remarkable organizational management skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail
We offer you a versatile, varied and responsible job with a dynamically growing potential.
Actively shape our corporate culture and shape the development of our employees and our organization.
Together with the management team, pursue long-term goals and short decision-making paths in an open atmosphere.
Work in one of the most sought-after cities in the Netherlands in a professional and motivated team that looks forward to your support.
This position is endowed with a modern-based remuneration package.
Community / Marketing Title: HR Generalist
Requisition Number: 2015931
EEO Employer Verbiage: