ERP Business Analyst
Location: Beloit, Wisconsin US
Job Number: 23885
Our Fairbanks Morse team is currently looking for an ERP Business Analyst to join us out of our Beloit location. As an ERP Business Analyst, you will lead the business analysis and provide support services focusing primarily around the Oracle eBusiness Suite. You will communicate and partner regularly with your team and the business' end-users on all initiatives surrounding the ERP.
EnPro Industries companies are known for our focus on a Dual Bottom Line culture where we seek to enable the full release of human possibility through individual development while achieving strong financial returns. We invest in our employees and provide opportunities for them to make a difference while building a culture that reflects our core values of safety, excellence and respect. Each person has a voice and is an integral part of a greater team with the opportunity to truly make an impact.
Responsibilities of the ERP Business Analyst:
- Develop intimate knowledge of business strategies, business models, and processes to identify improvement opportunities and value-added capabilities
- Assist with the testing and implementation of interfaces or additional Oracle eBusiness Suite modules
- Provide end-user support to a diverse, non-technical user base, including training as needed
- Liaise with various business groups and users to understand, analyze, and solve business problems
- Gather detailed customer requirements for documentation and process creation
- Document functional and technical specifications for application configuration
- Provide research, analysis, and problem resolution, including creating and monitoring of service requests with Oracle support and Corporate IT Shared Services
- Configure applications and interprets functionality for business users
- Identify and lead functional and business process improvements to support future growth
- Work closely with technical developers as needed
- Test functionality after the application of patches, critical performance updates, and upgrades
- Document and communicate changes throughout the user organization, supporting change management and compliance
Required Qualifications of the ERP Business Analyst:
- Completed bachelor's degree in a technology-related field
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst, ERP Analyst, or Operations Analyst in a functional or techno-functional role working across ERP applications
- This position includes access or potential access to export controlled data. Therefore, you will need to qualify as a U.S. Person, which is defined as a U.S. Citizen, a U.S. Permanent Resident or a political asylee in compliance with International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Acceptable proof of this status includes a US Passport, Permanent Resident Card, US birth Certificate or Naturalization Certificate. Maintenance, including renewal, of licensing authorization is a condition of employment. Government authorization may be a suitable alternative after review on a case by case basis.
Preferred Qualifications of the ERP Business Analyst:
- Recent experience working with an ERP in an industry related to industrial manufacturing
- Functional or techno-functional experience with Oracle EBS modules, preferably Oracle 11i or 12c
- Experience being a part of an ERP implementation
- PSQL/PostgreSQL and SQL exposure in addition to Systems Life Cycle development technologies
Competencies of the ERP Business Analyst:
- Action Orientation
- Analytical Thinking
- Customer Service Orientation
- Performance Focus
- Safety Orientation
- Teamwork and Cooperation
Fairbanks Morse offers significant career development opportunities as well as salary and benefits packages including health and life insurance, 401(k) with company match starting at 6%, tuition reimbursement, and a unique and competitive vacation policy.
About Fairbanks Morse
For 125 years, Fairbanks Morse has been powering the world forward with innovative distributed power generation solutions that deliver optimal performance in a wide range of applications from base load and standby in municipal, nuclear, and institutional facilities to locomotive engines, and naval and commercial-class ship propulsion and shipboard power. Reliable and dependable, their flagship Opposed Piston (OP) engine technology has been trusted for decades and has totaled over 100 million operating hours - many units with over 40 years of service. Joining the quarter century club because of how long people stick around the company due to growth and opportunity. Learn more about how Fairbanks Morse is committed to delivering power where it is needed most in the world by visiting www.fairbanksmorse.com .
EnPro Industries and companies are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Beloit, Wisconsin, United States
Location_formattedLocationLong: Beloit, Wisconsin US
Community / Marketing Title: ERP Business Analyst
Requisition Number: 2015936
EEO Employer Verbiage: