Location: Columbia, South Carolina US
Job Number: 24046
Technetics Group is part of EnPro Industries, a $2B global diversified manufacturer with more than 5,000 employees worldwide and over 50,000 customers in 100+ countries. We're widely known for our Dual Bottom Line culture where we seek to enable the full release of human possibility and individual development while achieving strong financial returns. We invest in our employees and provide opportunities for them to make a difference while building a culture that reflects our core values of safety, excellence and respect.
We are looking for a true partner to join our Columbia, SC team in the role of HR Generalist . In this position, you'll formulate partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to site leadership and employees that reflect our business objectives and core values of Safety, Excellence and Respect. The successful Generalist will act as an employee and business champion and change agent, assessing and anticipating HR related needs.
Not just another employee number, at Technetics Group & EnPro Industries, you'll be...
- Serving as a consultant to site leadership teams on human resources related issues
- Partnering with leadership to analyze trends, metrics and develops solutions, programs and policies to keep the organization moving forward
- Partnering with site leaders to develop employee retention practices as well as supporting the performance and talent review process and works with managers to develop talent management strategies and provides guidance and input on business workforce and succession planning
- Actively identifying community involvement activities and employee events that promote a culture of employee engagement
What will you be doing in HR...
- Maintaining in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance; manages and resolves complex employee relations issues and partners with corporate legal department as needed and actively participates in HR compliance audits and action planning
- Working with hiring managers to proactively bring top talent into the organization
- Leading full cycle recruitment which may include social networking, internships, campus career fairs, and identification of new sourcing channels
- Being responsible for pre-employment, on-boarding and off-boarding process of all employees
- Analyzing training needs and partners with the Technetics and EnPro Corporate Learning & Development Departments in the development of programs
- Developing a thorough understanding of the Technetics and EnPro culture and becomes an ambassador of that culture to current and future talent
- Identifying and implementing creative employee service and rewards/recognition programs
- A Bachelor's degree
- 5-7 years of Human Resources experience
- PHR certification or the desire to obtain such certification
You'll also demonstrate...
- Partnering - demonstrates the ability to collaborate and partner across departments and influence outcomes consistent with our values of Safety, Excellence and Respect.
- Communication - strong written and oral communication skills; effective presentation and facilitation abilities. Ability to communicate difficult or complex subject matters to diverse groups.
- Problem solving - must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; appropriately gather and analyze information and apply creative talents to problem-solving.
- Confidentiality - ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive Company and personal information.
- Quality - demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality. Detail orientated.
- Adaptability - must be able to adapt to a rapidly changing work environment and manage competing demands in a productive manner.
- Business Acumen - analyzes and comprehends business goals and strategies. Links HR goals to business objectives.
- Autonomy - experience working autonomously, making sound judgments and providing appropriate recommendations.
Columbia, South Carolina, United States
Location_formattedLocationLong: Columbia, South Carolina US
State: South Carolina
Community / Marketing Title: HR Generalist
Requisition Number: 2015948
EEO Employer Verbiage: