Location: Columbia, South Carolina US
Job Number: 24046
Why should you join Technetics Group?
Technetics Group is world leader in the design, testing, and manufacturing of sealing solutions, components and subassemblies. We are focused on the mindset of continuous improvement of our employees and our products whilst maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction to our global customer base.
We are part of EnPro Industries, a $2B global diversified manufacturer with more than 5,000 employees worldwide and over 50,000 customers in 100+ countries. We pride ourselves on our Dual Bottom Line culture where we seek to enable the full release of human possibility and individual development while achieving strong financial returns.
By joining us, you'll have the opportunity to make the most of your potential:
- Offering you exciting career opportunities, competitive compensation & benefits packages including; medical, dental and life insurance, retirement savings plans and tuition reimbursement.
- Investing in you as an employee and providing you opportunities to make a difference in a culture that reflects our core values of safety, excellence and respect.
As a HR Generalist at Technetics you will ......
Become a true business partner to our team in Columbia. You'll formulate partnerships across the entire HR function to deliver a crucial value-added service to site leadership and employees that reflect our business objectives and core values. You will act as an employee, business champion and change agent, assessing and anticipating HR related needs on a daily basis.
Additional responsibilities of the HR Generalist include:
- Partnering with leadership to analyze trends, metrics and develops solutions, programs and policies to keep the organization moving forward.
- Analyzing training needs and partner with the Technetics and EnPro corporate Learning & Development departments in the development of programs.
- Helping develop employee retention practices as well as supporting talent review processes alongside managers to develop talent management strategies that provides guidance on succession planning.
- Implementing creative employee service and rewards/recognition programs.
- Identifying community involvement activities and employee events that promote a culture of employee engagement.
- Becoming an ambassador of the Technetics and EnPro culture to current and future talent.
- Maintaining in-depth knowledge of HR legal requirements related to the management of employees, ensuring regulatory compliance by partnering with corporate legal department and participating in HR compliance audits.
- Being responsible for pre-employment, on-boarding, and off-boarding process of all employees.
- Leading full cycle recruitment which may include social networking, internships, campus career fairs, and identification of new sourcing channels.
What are we looking for?
- Completed Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Business, Communication, or a relatable focus
- 3-5 years of human resources experience as a generalist supporting both hourly and salaried employees in manufacturing, logistics, construction, or in an industry relatable to Technetics Group
- Core competencies for success as an HR resource and business partner
- Partnering - demonstrates the ability to collaborate and partner across departments and influence outcomes consistent with our values of Safety, Excellence and Respect.
- Communication - strong written and oral communication skills; effective presentation and facilitation abilities. Ability to communicate difficult or complex subject matters to diverse groups.
- Problem solving - must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; appropriately gather and analyze information and apply creative talents to problem-solving.
- Confidentiality - ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive Company and personal information.
- Quality - demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality. Detail orientated.
- Adaptability - must be able to adapt to a rapidly changing work environment and manage competing demands in a productive manner.
- Business Acumen - analyzes and comprehends business goals and strategies. Links HR goals to business objectives.
- Autonomy - experience working autonomously, making sound judgments and providing appropriate recommendations.
What would make you stand out?
- Actively pursing or completion of an HR certification (PHR, SPHR, SHRM, etc)
EnPro Industries companies including, Technetics Group, are known for their focus on a Dual Bottom Line culture where we seek to enable the full release of human possibility through individual development while achieving strong financial returns. We invest in our employees and provide opportunities for them to make a difference while building a culture that reflects our core values of safety, excellence and respect. Each person has the opportunity to truly make an impact as an integral part of a collective.
EnPro Industries are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Columbia, South Carolina, United States
Location_formattedLocationLong: Columbia, South Carolina US
State: South Carolina
Community / Marketing Title: HR Generalist
Requisition Number: 2015948
EEO Employer Verbiage: