Corporate Performance Management Director
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina US
Job Number: 24252
Global project management of the Company's structured and phased implementation of the OneStream CPM software to drive timely implementation in accordance with the defined project scope for each phase. Key focus will be on leading the learning curve with respect to the financial planning and analysis capabilities of the system to effectively collaborate with division and corporate team members in applying OneStream capabilities and optimize these processes. Role is the central point for global planning, forecasting and analysis leading all to best practices in meeting division specific requirements. Lead the efficient dash boarding of results as a key participant in monthly financial reviews by executive management including the CEO and CFO.
- Global project management of the Company's structured and phased implementation of OneStream which is in kick-off phase. Implementation roadmap includes consolidation, account reconciliations, forecasting and planning (in this planned order) over an eighteen month period. Project management for increasing the use of OneStream's existing and future capabilities will be an ongoing responsibility of this position.
- Project Manager for the OneStream implementation - liaison between implementation partner and division financial leadership to support an on-time, successful implementation.
- Lead the coordinated and leveraged transformation of EnPro's FP&A function onto the OneStream CPM platform. This will involve teaming with division personnel to identify the most effective division specific approaches to utilizing dimensions and cubes
- Lead EnPro's six divisions and corporate in learning and implementation of enhancements in the use of OneStream including enhancement of metric reporting.
- Determine and provide ideas and options for future CPM enhancement in coordination with division leaders at EnPro's six divisions and corporate
- Enhance monthly operating and financial reviews through enhanced and more timely metric reporting in coordination with division finance leadership, the CEO, CFO, CAO and the VP of the Capability Center
- Remain at the forefront of EnPro's knowledge and use of OneStream in order to guide the organization towards the highest value next steps weighing benefits of expanded/advanced use of adopted modules vs. implementation of new functionalities (e.g. people planning)
- Serve as the communication and training bridge across EnPro to support the development and use of OneStream beyond the finance team.
- Bachelors in accounting or equivalent. MBA, CPA, CFA and/or other advanced business or finance related education/certification is a plus
- Ten plus years of combined Controlling and FP&A experience, at least five years in a leadership role
- Direct and significant experience in systems implementations, either ERP or financial
- Project Management experience including project planning, status tracking and reporting and identification of counter-measures
- Experienced in a diversified manufacturing operation at the plant level including cost accounting knowledge. Corporate level experience is a plus
- Global perspective and experience with a business of international scale is preferred
- Past development and use of financial performance metrics
- A combination of hands-on divisional FP&A experience and corporate level experience is highly preferred
- Experienced with Microsoft products and Oracle HFM. OneStream CPM knowledge a plus.
- Has the experience and judgment to initiate, plan, execute, and complete goals timely
- Excellent communicator and educator of others that is respectful. Able to translate data into clear actionable information
- Success in working in a highly matrixed environments
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Location_formattedLocationLong: Charlotte, North Carolina US
State: North Carolina
Community / Marketing Title: Corporate Performance Management Director
Requisition Number: 2015974
EEO Employer Verbiage: