Customer Service Specialist
Location: Beloit, Wisconsin US
Job Number: 24339
Fairbanks Morse, an EnPro Industries company, is looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join our team in Beloit, WI. In this role, the Inside Sales Representative provides customer support by timely processing of internal and external customer requests. Provide exceptional service to existing customers by way of inbound and outbound calls to track progress of orders. As the Inside Sales Representative, you will be responsible for overseeing and delivering high quality service to an assigned customer base.
Responsibilities of the Inside Sales Representative:
- Interfacing with Customers, Sales, Marketing IT, Finance, Engineering and Operations teams to address customer requests while creating and maintaining positive working relationships with internal and external customers
- Monitoring and participating in outbound calling to create leads for Sales Managers, collect operational data, coordinate service needs, data base maintenance, campaign support, follow up on quote & order acknowledgements and assist with payment collection
- Logging customer activities in software tools for tracking response times and work load Processing daily customer requests for support including but not limited to quotes, orders, warranty, returns, commissions, technical, etc.
- Monitoring and participating in receiving quote & order, reviewing contracts including terms & conditions and special requirements
- Adhering to compliance requirements
- Maintaining Commercial, Nuclear, Government, Export, special requirements documentation and providing support to Contract Administration
- Seeking and reviewing alternative sourcing for long lead time items
- Maintaining minimum margin standards assigned to Segment and reports customer pricing concerns
- Attending internal training to strengthen industry and/or product knowledge
Required Qualifications of the Inside Sales Representative:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 2+ years' experience with inside sales
- Must possess a high level of data entry accuracy
- High level of interpersonal skills with strong verbal and written communication
- Proactive service minded with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while working independently
- Strong MS Office skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Must be professional, friendly, customer focused, enthusiastic and driven to succeed
- This position requires access or potential access to Unclassified Naval Nuclear Propulsion Information, which is Not Releasable to Foreign Nationals (NOFORN) data. Therefore, to meet NOFORN requirement, you will have to provide proof of US Citizenship and attest that you do not have dual citizenship. Acceptable proof of US Citizenship is a US Passport, US Birth Certificate or Naturalization Certificate.
Preferred Qualifications of the Inside Sales Representative:
- Associate Degree in business or technical curriculum preferred
- Previous customer service experience within heavy manufacturing industry
- ORACLE or other ERP System experience
- Google Business applications experience
Fairbanks Morse offers significant career development opportunities as well as salary and benefits packages including health and life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, and paid time off.
About Fairbanks Morse
Fairbanks Morse is the critical power solutions expert - a strategic partner and a trusted source for application-specific, fuel- flexible power systems that deliver optimal performance in mission critical applications. These applications include base load and standby power generation and emergency back-up power for nuclear plants; ship propulsion and shipboard power for the United States Navy and Coast Guard and commercial vessels, and mechanical drive applications such as crude oil and water pumping.
An EnPro Industries company, Fairbanks Morse, can be found powering the world forward in a wide range of municipal, institutional and industrial applications. EnPro Industries is a diversified manufacturer of proprietary engineered products used in critical applications with more than 5000 people worldwide with products sold in over 100 countries across the globe.
As a division of EnPro Industries, we offer employees nearly unlimited opportunities to develop their professional interests and passions while also giving them the tools and resources to pursue their personal fulfillment outside of work.
Fairbanks Morse Engine Careers
EnPro Industries - The Dual Bottom Line
EnPro Learning System: Approach, Tools and Practices that Work
EnPro Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Beloit, Wisconsin, United States
Location_formattedLocationLong: Beloit, Wisconsin US
Community / Marketing Title: Customer Service Specialist
Requisition Number: 2015986
EEO Employer Verbiage: