Field Service Technician
Job Number: 24441
Compressor Products International (CPI) is currently recruiting for a Field Service Technician, to be part of our UK field service team. The Technician is responsible for all aspects of compressor maintenance. National, international and offshore travel will be required for this position.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Carrying out all aspects of Reciprocating Compressor servicing and maintenance both out in the field and in-house at our Leigh (Lancashire) service centre, if required.
- Compiling detailed dimensional reports for Senior Managers and customers at the end of each assignment explaining which tasks were carried out.
- Leading and supervising a team of technicians when on assignment to ensure that each job is finished in a timely manner and to the high standards that our customers expect.
The successful candidate will;
- Embrace CPI's high Health & Safety standards and comply with all set guidelines and policies.
- Have experience in a similar role - working on site on reciprocating compressors
- Possess excellent attention to detail and be able to understand and interpret engineering drawings
- Demonstrate a proven track record of leading/supervising teams
- Be able to motivate and support colleagues in sometimes challenging conditions
Compressor Products International designs, manufactures and markets precision-engineered sealing components and supplies compressor technical and field services for reciprocating compressors used in chemical plants, refineries, natural gas processing, transportation and offshore facilities. Our technicians play a fundamental role in CPI's ongoing growth by providing customers with a high quality service delivered in line with their time scales. Our field service team work across the UK, Europe and Asia - carrying out routine servicing, emergency repairs and troubleshooting.
Leigh, Lancashire, United Kingdom
Community / Marketing Title: Field Service Technician
Requisition Number: 2015994
EEO Employer Verbiage: