Strategic Accounts Manager-East
Job Number: 24442
This leadership role will proactively acquire National Truck Fleets that have no significant revenue history with our organization by selling our products and services. Initiate and develop a strong relationship with National Truck Fleets. Manage growth of new business by transitioning them to be loyal customers.
- Embrace the values of the EnPro/STEMCO safety pledge in each of the below responsibilities. Participate in the organization's safety culture and aim to continuously improve safety within all aspects of your work.
- Foster a work environment that promotes mutual respect of all colleagues and creates an environment focused on a dual-bottom line.
- Promote the STEMCO / Enpro Culture by exhibiting the five principles of exemplary leadership: Modeling the Way, Inspiring a Shared Vision, Enabling Others to Act, Challenging the Process, and Encouraging the Heart.
- Acquire National Truck Fleets that have no significant revenue history with our organization by selling our products and services
- Initiate and develop a strong relationship with National Truck Fleets
- Manage growth of new business by transitioning them to be loyal customers
- Responsible for the sales activity and service activity of assigned Strategic Accounts and fleets.
- Coordinate technical needs of customers to product managers
- Gain incremental new business for company at Fleet customers
- Travel extensively (3 nights per week) in the performance of all job duties
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Reside in the U.S. near a major metropolitan airport.
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record for company travel required (up to 75%). Sales and/or technical experience preferred.
Qualified candidate will have a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 5-7 years' worth of experience.
It is the policy of STEMCO to provide equal employment opportunity without discrimination because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age veteran status or qualified disability.
Remote, United States
Community / Marketing Title: Strategic Accounts Manager-East
Requisition Number: 2015993
EEO Employer Verbiage: