Location: Mississauga, Ontario CA
Job Number: 24467
Responsible for efficient and timely processing of outgoing customer orders and incoming shipments.
- Embrace the values of the EnPro/STEMCO safety pledge in each of the below responsibilities. Participate in the organization's safety culture and aim to continuously improve safety within all aspects of your work.
- Foster a work environment that promotes mutual respect of all colleagues and creates an environment focused on a dual-bottom line.
- Promote the STEMCO / Enpro Culture by exhibiting the five principles of exemplary leadership: Modeling the Way, Inspiring a Shared Vision, Enabling Others to Act, Challenging the Process, and Encouraging the Heart.
- Perform operations involving order picking/replenishing/receiving/packaging/shipping/ required paperwork/ inventory control/ as related to multiple product lines.
- Work in a fast paced environment, meeting or exceeding STEMCO standard metrics and customer requirements/expectations.
- Have the ability to work well with others (Team Player) and be flexible in job/duty orientation.
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe working environment.
- Work with automated scanners, bar-coding, printing and labeling equipment.
- Safely operate various materials handling equipment. Other duties as assigned by management.
- Technician will be required to become fork truck certified on various materials handling equipment.
- Previous warehouse experience preferred.
- Should be an active problem-solver and engaged in continuous improvement efforts.
- Maintain good attendance record and mitigate unplanned absences
- Achieve and maintain established quality targets
- Achieve and maintain established productivity targets
- Maintain the highest standards and adhere to the company safety guidelines .
This position requires a minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent and less than one year of relevant experience.
It is the policy of STEMCO to provide equal employment opportunity without discrimination because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age veteran status or qualified disability.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Location_formattedLocationLong: Mississauga, Ontario CA
Community / Marketing Title: Shipper/Receiver CDC
Requisition Number: 2015995
EEO Employer Verbiage: