End User Support Specialist II
Location: Beloit, Wisconsin US
Job Number: 24486
This position is responsible for providing technical support for an array of end user services, desk side and remote call technical support. Strong customer service skills, willingness to learn and grow, and a sense of urgency and accountability are all requirements for this role.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
Provide 1st level resolution / support to end users including remote call technical support, local desk side support, and issues escalated from the Global Services Desk (2nd level support.)
- Includes, but is not limited to, desktop, laptop, telecom, printer, applications, mobility, and peripheral components.
- Utilize the company's Global Service Desk ticket system for all incidents and requests.
- Complete new PC implementations and relocation's.
- Provide users one-on-one technology training.
- Assist with technical documentation and contribute to the creation / publishing of Knowledge Base articles used by all levels of support.
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
- Associate degree or equivalent.
- Three to five years' experience in a hands-on technical role.
- Strong experience and troubleshooting skills in the following technical areas:
- Administering enterprise environments with Windows 7/10, and Microsoft Office365 environments
- TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, LAN, wireless, Active Directory
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft CM2012 and ServiceNow preferred, not required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to work effectively with all organizational levels within a culturally diverse environment.
- Excellent problem solving/analytical skills
- Proven ability to form effective, customer-oriented business partnerships.
- A positive attitude, quick learner, and a desire to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Able to maintain a "High Level" customer-service focus and attitude at all times.
- Must possess the ability to ask the right questions in diagnosing issues and give clear directions to end users for resolution
- US citizenship required
- Must be physically able to safely lift and move full-tower PCs, desktop printers, and LCD monitors.
Beloit, Wisconsin, United States
Location_formattedLocationLong: Beloit, Wisconsin US
Community / Marketing Title: End User Support Specialist II
Requisition Number: 2015996
EEO Employer Verbiage: