End User Support Specialist II
Location: Beloit, Wisconsin US
Job Number: 24486
Our Fairbanks Morse team is currently looking for an End User Support Specialist to provide quality technical operations support out of our Beloit manufacturing site. As an End User Support Specialist, you will provide both Tier I and Tier II end user support via the ServiceNow support ticket system. Longer term, you will help aid the switch over to the Microsoft Office 365 cloud-based system including all associated email and collaboration systems.
EnPro Industries companies are known for our focus on a Dual Bottom Line culture where we seek to enable the full release of human possibility through individual development while achieving strong financial returns. We invest in our employees and provide opportunities for them to make a difference while building a culture that reflects our core values of safety, excellence and respect. Each person has the opportunity to truly make an impact as an integral part of a collective.
Responsibilities of the End User Support Specialist:
- Provide first level resolution / support to end users including remote call technical support, local desk side support, and issues escalated from the Global Services Desk on desktop, laptop, telecom, printer, applications, mobility, and peripheral components.
- Configure hardware, roll out IT patches and refreshes, and liaise with the wider EnPro Corporate IT team on security system upgrades and patches.
- Complete new PC implementations and relocations and provide users with one-on-one technology training.
- Utilize the company's Global Service Desk ticket system, ServiceNow, for all incidents and requests.
- Assist with technical documentation and contribute to the creation / publishing of knowledge base articles used by all levels of support.
Required Qualifications of the End User Support Specialist:
- Minimum of an Associate' Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science related discipline, Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- 3+ years of demonstrated, successful experience refurbishing and configuring devices/hardware while troubleshooting Tier I and Tier II support requests in the following technical areas:
- TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, LAN, wireless troubleshooting
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft CM2012 and ServiceNow
- End user support in a Microsoft Office365 environment, preferred
- Physically able to safety lift and move full tower PCs, desktop printers and LCD monitors
- Currently undertaking or looking to undertake continued education such as Microsoft certifications is highly preferred
Fairbanks offers significant career development opportunities as well as salary and benefits packages including health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) with company match at 6%, tuition reimbursement, and an open vacation policy.
About Fairbanks Morse
For 125 years, Fairbanks Morse has been powering the world forward with innovative distributed power generation solutions that deliver optimal performance in a wide range of applications from base load and standby in municipal, nuclear, and institutional facilities to locomotive engines, and naval and commercial-class ship propulsion and shipboard power. Reliable and dependable, our flagship Opposed Piston (OP) engine technology has been trusted for decades and has totaled over 100 million operating hours - many units with over 40 years of service. Joining the quarter century club because of how long people stick around the company due to growth and opportunity.
Learn more about how Fairbanks Morse is committed to delivering power where it is needed most in the world by visiting www.fairbanksmorse.com .
EnPro Industries and companies are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Beloit, Wisconsin, United States
Location_formattedLocationLong: Beloit, Wisconsin US
Community / Marketing Title: End User Support Specialist II
Requisition Number: 2015996
EEO Employer Verbiage: