Echuck Chemical Processing Technician
Location: Daytona Beach, Florida US
Job Number: 24526
Operates a variety of equipment to decontaminate, strip, clan and test electrostatic chucks including the use of chemicals requiring specific training for handling. Additionally this position is responsible for maintaining the chemical areas themselves.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Processes parts through Cu segregated lines including unpacking, inspection, decon, Cu test and other tasks
- Processes parts through strip and clean lines including inspection, chemical strip, chemical clean, fixturing and other tasks
- Processes samples and takes samples for the GFAA line including suiting up in cleanroom attire, making swabs, mixing chemicals, clean testing and other tasks
- Manages chemical inventory, waste, evaporation and procedures that require hazmat training, chemical specific training, DOT training, equipment training, safety training and other work instructions
- Is responsible for cleanliness and order of all chemical lines and areas
- Assists in engineering activities and other activities outside of the chemical lines
- Performs basic maintenance in accordance with Front End PM Database
- Orders Chemicals and Supplies as needed per Chem Clean Supplies Build-up Sheet
- Performs other duties as requested by management and in compliance with the CBA
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Oral and Written Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings. Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
Qualifications (upon hire)
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma or GED is required
Other Skills and Abilities
- Relevant job experience preferred
Qualifications (upon completion of 90-day evaluation period)
Employee must demonstrate the following:
- Ability to follow work instructions and Company Policies & Procedures
- Engagement in learning and work activities (ex. asks questions; offers suggestions for improvements; asks for further instruction upon completion of assigned tasks)
- Ability to recognize problems and either takes initiative to resolve them, or escalates them to appropriate resource
- A positive demeanor, a willingness to help others, and team player attitude
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to handle or feel, as well as reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
May require a majority of the workday to be spent in a clean room wearing a total body suit, including gloves, boots, head and face cover.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
The noise level in the environment is usually moderate.
Daytona Beach, Florida, United States
City: Daytona Beach
Location_formattedLocationLong: Daytona Beach, Florida US
Community / Marketing Title: Echuck Chemical Processing Technician
Requisition Number: 2016013
EEO Employer Verbiage: