Customer Service Manager
Location: Stafford, Texas US
Job Number: 24861
Customer Service Manager
Why should you join Compressor Products International (CPI)?
With roots dating back to 1897 our global customers count on us for the service and solutions that keep their businesses running. With our expert knowledge of compressor operation and extensive field experience gained from over 120 years of collaboration with compressor manufacturers and users, we are proud to help drive growth in the markets we serve.
We are also proud of our culture of safety and the relentless focus we hold on creating a healthy work environment for our employee's. Our leadership has committed to the best-in class training and education programs as we strive to recruit the best people and provide them the opportunities to help them grow professionally as well as personally.
Compressor Products International invests in YOU!
By joining us, you'll have the opportunity to make the most of your potential. As a standard, you will be entitled to:
- A benefits package including: health, dental, and life insurance, 401k match at 6%, vacation and sick time, bonus potential, and many more
- Personal development to grow your career with us based on your strengths and interests
- A working culture based on the Dual Bottom Line philosophy that balances the individual's success and growth on an equal footing to that of the company
As a Customer Service Manager at CPI, you will utilize your strong knowledge of customer service to manage a team of customer care professionals to optimize CPI's relationships with our customers. You will help improve the internal workflow between Sales, Engineering, and Operations, and ensure that our systems are fully utilized to maximize our client's requirements.
Within this position, you will take full ownership of customer service management, including:
- Developing and equipping the Customer Services team to serve our clients and organization to optimize sales efforts.
- Refining and establishing customer service processes including processing orders and forecasting.
- Reviewing orders, quotes, and contracts for compliance with established regional processes, including proposal completeness, accuracy, degree of configuration, cash flow analysis, risk assessment, solution configuration, on-time submittals, etc.
- Ensuring that the technical and commercial proposals in response to client enquiries meet CPI standards for pricing, quality, completeness, and timeliness.
- Providing direct customer support by fielding enquiries, issuing technical quotes, and giving application support, including material and part selection, order entry, and expediting.
- Participating in customer reviews and cost analysis for continuous improvement of proposals, solutions, and sales and bid processes.
- Establishing an excellent working relationship to help ensure process alignment within the entire CPI organization including the Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Operations teams.
- Actively participating in sales meetings and conducting analysis for current and future business opportunities.
- Owning and driving continuous development and improvement of the CRM system.
- Maintaining a best-in-class customer service organization by developing, training, motivating, and retaining solid Customer Service professionals to support sales goals.
What are we looking for?
- High School Diploma or GED and 10+ years of experience within customer service
- 5+ years of experience within a customer service leadership position
- Strong knowledge of ERP and CRM systems, EPICOR and Salesforce are preferred
- Knowledge of costing and pricing strategies
- Exposure to sales, commercial and technical bidding or quoting environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
What would make you stand out?
- A completed Bachelor's degree in a Business-related field
- Experience with turbo machinery
- Prior experience working in a global business environment
- Excellent customer service, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work well with others in a team environment, while also being able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail, excellent time-management skills, and high levels of self-motivation
EnPro Industries companies are known for our focus on a Dual Bottom Line culture where we seek to enable the full release of human possibility through individual development while achieving strong financial returns. We invest in our employees and provide opportunities for them to make a difference while building a culture that reflects our core values of safety, excellence and respect. Each person has the opportunity to truly make an impact as an integral part of a collective.
EnPro Industries are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Stafford, Texas, United States
Location_formattedLocationLong: Stafford, Texas US
Community / Marketing Title: Customer Service Manager
Requisition Number: 2016047
EEO Employer Verbiage: