Location: Stafford, Texas US
Job Number: 24862
- Excels in operating typical manual machines including, but not limited to lathes, mills, drills, grinders, and saws. Position is expected to know how to operate three or more types of machines and have 3-5 years experience.
- Must be able to identify job hazards, understand and develop job safety analysis sheets.
- Reads and works from prints, process sheets, written and verbal instructions to tolerances of .0005".
- Must be able to select and use appropriate gauges, calipers, micrometers to measure work.
- Works with all metallic and non-metallic materials.
- Works safely and efficiently with minimum supervision.
- Continuous standing. Lift up to 35 pounds. Identify and use proper lift aid > 35 pounds.
- Must be able to learn and use CPI products, services, and systems used in business.
- Must be able to follow and write routine procedures.
- Must be able to disassemble, repair, reassemble and test reconditioned components.
- Must be able to completely fill out inspection reports and take personal ownership of quality.
- Must be able to use complex equipment requiring continuous attention.
- Must be able to make minor decisions and ask identifying questions.
- Must be able to refurbish compressor valves to standards.
- Must show progressive experience as a Journeyman Machinist or Millwright, and knowledge of machining reciprocating Compression Manufacturing parts and/or components.
- Must be available for occasional overnight travel.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Broad knowledge of the Company and the Compression manufacturing industry to include experience in manufacturing and reconditioning of compressor components.
EnPro Industries are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Stafford, Texas, United States
Location_formattedLocationLong: Stafford, Texas US
Community / Marketing Title: Machinist/Millwright
Requisition Number: 2016046
EEO Employer Verbiage: