Job Number: 24994
CPI has an exciting opportunity for Production Assistant to join the team based in Membury. The successful candidate will join us on a full time permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package including 25 days holiday per year, annual bonus and free onsite parking.
CPI is a market leading manufacturer of custom engineered products with over 100 years of experience within the global compressor industry. We work across a number of industries including oil refining, petro-chemical and original equipment manufacturers (OEM) - designing, producing and delivering high quality, precision engineered compressor components that deliver reliable performance. Our emphasis on quality and safety underpins all that we do.
The Successful Candidate's Main Duties:
The successful candidate will be involved in all stage of bushing production including : material mixing, mould packing, press operation, oven loading, knock out pressing, mould, core, end ring & general cleaning, material inspection & testing, material packing for export & local delivery.
- Must be physically fit as heavy duty work is involved
- Ability to produce high quality work under pressure
- Ability to work under own initiative or as part of a team
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Demonstrates a commitment to professionalism, quality, safety and teamwork
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively in writing and verbally
- Fork lift licence would be an advantage but not essential
CPI UK will provide strong support, on the job training and development to ensure the individual is successful. If you would like to apply for this opportunity based in Membury, please submit your CV and covering letter explaining why you would like to be considered for this role to Adélie Le Gallès, HR Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Get more informations :
HUNGERFORD, United Kingdom
Community / Marketing Title: Production Assistant
Requisition Number: 2016063
EEO Employer Verbiage: