Location: Charlotte, North Carolina US
Job Number: 25012
The HR Intern will gain hands on experience and exposure to various aspects of HR. You will support the Corporate Human Resources and Talent Management department's talent development programs and projects as well as complete general HR responsibilities.
- Assist with the implementation of various talent management programs including the performance review process.
- Develop training material, job aids, and communication for various HR initiatives.
- Assist with recruiting, new hire orientations, and other HR Generalist activities as needed.
- Manage talent projects. Talent projects may include:
- Ensure accurate job descriptions exist and/or are created for all corporate employees.
- Assist with the planning and arrangement of developmental programs, such as the annual EDGE Engineer development week.
- Provide support to other HR projects and tasks as needed.
- GPA 3.0 and Above
- Must be pursuing a Bachelors or Masters degree in business/HR or related behavioral science major/concentration
- Must possess action-oriented work ethic
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills required
- Ability to multi-task and work within required timelines
- Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) proficiency required
- Must be detail-oriented
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Location_formattedLocationLong: Charlotte, North Carolina US
State: North Carolina
Community / Marketing Title: HR Intern
Requisition Number: 2016065
EEO Employer Verbiage: