End User Support Specialist
Location: Columbia, South Carolina US
Job Number: 25103
End User Support Specialist
Why should you join the Technetics Group?
Technetics Group is world leader in the design, testing and manufacturing of sealing solutions, components and subassemblies. We are focused on the mindset of continuous improvement of our employees and our products whilst maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction to our global customer base.
We are part of EnPro Industries, a $2B global diversified manufacturer with more than 5,000 employees worldwide and over 50,000 customers in 100+ countries. We pride ourselves on our Dual Bottom Line culture where we seek to enable the full release of human possibility and individual development while achieving strong financial returns.
By joining us, you'll have the opportunity to make the most of your potential. Alongside a competitive remuneration package, you will receive:
- Offering you exciting career opportunities, competitive compensation & benefits packages including; medical, dental and life insurance, 401K match, and tuition reimbursement.
- We invest in our employees and provide opportunities for them to make a difference while building a culture that reflects our core values of safety, excellence and respect.
As an End User Support Specialist at Technetics Group you will ......
Become an integral part to our IT operations team across all of Technetics Group locations. You'll be partnering with the other IT Operations Analysts and IT Operations Engineer, driving best practices and a positive customer experience for our end-users, primarily in Columbia. You'll provide technical support for end-users onsite and remotely for all connectivity and hardware. Daily you will time manage escalations and complex problems that require you to critically think and troubleshoot independently.
Additional responsibilities of the End User Support Specialist include:
- Providing users one-on-one remote and in-person training.
- Troubleshooting, maintaining, and upgrading IT operating systems, including hardware, software, connectivity issues.
- Completing new PC implementations, refurbishments, and relocations.
- Maintaining a best-in-class customer-service focus and attitude at all times and holds others accountable for the same.
- Providing all levels of technical support required as the point of escalation for End User Services & Global Service Desk team members.
- Assisting in prioritizing work activities across the team to achieve service levels requirements.
- Creating, maintaining and documenting processes and procedures following standards and policies, including configuration and change management.
- Working across global teams to create common processes and procedures, which contribute to continuous improvement on the service delivery levels for all IT support.
- Ensuring utilization of the service management tools for logging, managing, and resolving incidents and requests.
What are we looking for?
- 1-5 years of experience in a customer facing, hands-on, technical support role in a Windows and Microsoft Office environment, supporting onsite and remote end-users in an applicable industry (ie. manufacturing)
- Pursuit and completion of continued education; a proven path of ongoing learning and development
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- A+ or Network+ / Net+ certification
- Microsoft certification such as MCSA, MCSE, MCTS
What would make you stand out?
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Ability to work effectively with all organizational levels within a culturally diverse environment
- Excellent problem solving/analytical skills and proven ability to form effective, customer-oriented business partnerships
- Ability to prioritize activities and collaborate with other teams to deliver the best solution to the end users, influencing without authority
EnPro Industries companies including, Technetics, are known for their focus on a Dual Bottom Line culture where we seek to enable the full release of human possibility through individual development while achieving strong financial returns. We invest in our employees and provide opportunities for them to make a difference while building a culture that reflects our core values of safety, excellence and respect. Each person has the opportunity to truly make an impact as an integral part of a collective.
EnPro Industries are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Columbia, South Carolina, United States
Location_formattedLocationLong: Columbia, South Carolina US
State: South Carolina
Community / Marketing Title: End User Support Specialist
Requisition Number: 2016072
EEO Employer Verbiage: