Location: Remote, Texas US
Job Number: 25143
Responsible for owning the STEMCO marketing plan, internal and external marketing communications, co- creating marketing strategy , branding, advertising, website , social media and sales enablement. Also responsible for the management , development and implementation of Marketing related activities including product marketing, market share and research , collateral , tradeshows, digital content, sales tools (BI analytics and CRM), value proposition co-creation, product training material, etc . Responsible for implementing and training the Marketing and Sales colleagues on new marketing technology . Provides required information to the corporate office and others as required by EnPro with sufficient controls to meet the reporting requirements, especially compliant with the section 404 provisions of the Sarbanes Oxley Act of 2002. This position will require frequent travel to Longview, Texas if the successful candidate sits remotely.
- Embrace the values of the EnPro /STEMCO safety pledge in each of the below responsibilities. Participate in the organization's safety culture and aim to continuously improve safety within all aspects of your work.
- Foster a work environment that promotes mutual respect of all colleagues and creates an environment focused on a dual-bottom line.
- Promote the STEMCO / Enpro Culture by exhibiting the five principles of exemplary leadership: Modeling the Way, Inspiring a Shared Vision, Enabling Others to Act, Challenging the Process, and Encouraging the Heart.
- Responsible for leading the organization in new technology. CRM, digital, customer interface, sales analytics and website.
- Acts as the liaison between field sales and the organization to provide an efficient flow of information.
- Partner with the product teams to build tools and technology to support growth. Market new and current products to new segments.
- Co-d evelop strategy for product lines with product leadership .
- Co-lead the e-commerce online customer platform, providing needed product images and detail.
- Drafts and edits content to help support marketing communications. Manages the translation effort.
- Develop training material and collateral , advertising and manage all internal and external marketing communications. Travel in support of the sales force, customers and market research.
- Manage market and industry research . Support field efforts to gain fleet concentration data, sales territory effectiveness , market share, etc.
- Works with cross-functional teams to ensure successful product launches.
- Utilize marketing automation to help meet sales targets, applying best practices to create digital/online customer touch points.
- Assist in division strategic planning.
- Presents a positive ethical example, follows and instructs others to follow the compliance requirements of Section 404 of the Sarbanes Oxley Act of 2002.
- Work with direct reports to establish performance goals and monitor progress.
- Provide direction, coaching and establish developmental plans for direct reports .
- Ability to write clear, concise prose, particularly for technical audiences (strong business writing)
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work on small and large teams as well as be autonomous and self-guided on solo projects
- Strong organizational skills; able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Able to conduct objective analysis on results to identify and learn from successes and failures
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Knowledge of Adobe design programs (Photoshop & InDesign) is preferred
- Knowledge of CRM and marketing automation platforms is preferred
- Strong planning skills, verbal and written communication skills , cross-functional leadership capability, and the ability to influence .
- Must be able to travel roughly 10% of the time
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a related field is essential
- A minimum of five years of marketing communications experience, including digital marketing
- B2B industries experience is essential
- Experience in manufacturing industry is highly preferred
- Experience in planning and/or executing B2B marketing campaigns, especially across digital and social media channels
It is the policy of STEMCO to provide equal employment opportunity without discrimination because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age veteran status or qualified disability.
Remote, Texas, United States
Location_formattedLocationLong: Remote, Texas US
Community / Marketing Title: Marketing Manager
Requisition Number: 2016080
EEO Employer Verbiage: