Location: Palmyra, New York US
Job Number: 25437
Why should you join Garlock?
Garlock is a multinational manufacturer of high-performance fluid sealing and pipeline solutions with an emphasis on safety, longevity, and productivity. We work in partnership with our customers, industry associations, and governmental entities to understand their unique sealing challenges and respond with innovative solutions that keep people safe while increasing profitability.
You would be joining an organization that designs and manufactures safety-focused sealing solutions that help promote our motto of ‘ a culture of excellence, guided by safety' to our customers around the world.
By joining us, you'll have the opportunity to make the most of your potential:
- We can offer you significant career development opportunities as well as competitive salary and benefits packages that include health and life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, vacation, and 13 paid holidays including a Christmas holiday shutdown
- As a division of EnPro Industries, we offer employees nearly unlimited opportunities to develop their professional interests and passions while also giving them the tools and resources to pursue their personal fulfillment outside of work.
As an eCommerce Specialist at Garlock you will ......
Play a lead part in Garlock's digital transformation by bringing our products to life, digitally, on an eCommerce website. You will play a key role during the implementation of the Insite eCommerce software and continue to ensure its success by managing on-going improvements as well as collaborate with all internal and external teams and stakeholders to drive the digital vision and strategy for Garlock. This is a unique opportunity to join Garlock's digital team early in the implementation of the platform as you will have strong and direct influence in the success of Garlock's digital customer experience.
Additional responsibilities of the eCommerce Specialist include:
- Overseeing Insite and online customer experience acting as daily administrator of the eCommerce platform and working to handle e-commerce requests from customers.
- Collaborating with product content analysts, marketing, customer service, and product management on delivering compelling product content that will improve SEO and online customer experience.
- Keeping abreast of latest industry trends, best practices, and any emerging technologies to recommend to management.
- Monitoring web traffic and site performance to identify, prevent and resolve issues.
- Utilizing web analytics data to interpret and uncover deeper insights that define opportunities to improve traffic generation and user experiences and to measure and communicate KPI's and report on effectiveness of e-commerce activities.
- Creating system roadmap, best practices and communicates the potential impact of emerging technologies.
- Developing relationships with the divisional and business unit subject matter experts.
- Partnering with the digital team to prioritize and implement identified improvements and executing on the strategic vision of the organization.
- Collaborating with the marketing team to deliver compelling marketing content for site promotions, social media, landing pages, email messages and brand development.
- Working with key internal stakeholders, implementation partners, and software vendors to implement new features and enhancements to Garlock's site.
What are we looking for?
- Completed bachelor's degree
- 3+ years' experience managing a B2B or B2C eCommerce platform, preferably within manufacturing or distribution industries
- Strong computer skills, such as with Google Analytics and Microsoft Excel
What would make you stand out:
- Direct experience managing the implementation of an eCommerce system, preferably within a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of Product Information Management (PIM) software and product content management
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS and website development
EnPro Industries companies, including Garlock, are known for their focus on a Dual Bottom Line culture where we seek to enable the full release of human possibility through individual development while achieving strong financial returns. We invest in our employees and provide opportunities for them to make a difference while building a culture that reflects our core values of safety, excellence and respect. Each person has the opportunity to truly make an impact as an integral part of a collective.
EnPro Industries are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Palmyra, New York, United States
Location_formattedLocationLong: Palmyra, New York US
State: New York
Community / Marketing Title: eCommerce Specialist
Requisition Number: 2016122
EEO Employer Verbiage: