District Sales Manager-Central U.S.
Location: Remote - Kentucky, Indiana US
Job Number: 25451
Responsible for meeting established sales goals / targets for the 610 territory (Michigan, Indiana, and Kentucky). Supporting the sales and service activity in the assigned geographic areas of responsibility. Conduct product demonstrations and installation training for area fleets. Work with distributor / dealer, sales personnel and management to support S TEMCO and grow market share. Work in concert with Air Springs and Brake Products sales teams to maximize growth in the territory. Gather VOC to discover and develop new applications, products and channels to market. Support the overarching STEMCO brand and all STEMCO products.
- Embrace the values of the EnPro /STEMCO safety pledge in each of the below responsibilities. Participate in the organization's safety culture and aim to continuously improve safety within all aspects of your work.
- Foster a work environment that promotes mutual respect of all colleagues and creates an environment focused on a dual-bottom line.
- Promote the STEMCO / Enpro Culture by exhibiting the five principles of exemplary leadership: Modeling the Way, Inspiring a Shared Vision, Enabling Others to Act, Challenging the Process, and Encouraging the Heart.
- Successfully sells all STEMCO products to meet and exceed performance expectations .
- Continually grows the STEMCO sales penetration and opportunities within the assigned territory by implementing STEMCO sales model .
- Regularly makes sales calls to existing and potential customers within assigned territory.
- Promotes and sells STEMCO products by uncovering custom er needs and applying best product solution, and performing product demonstrations and training clinics to show how our products satisfy those requirements.
- Builds and supports existing relationships with customers (distributors, fleets, OEM's, end users) . Follows up to ensure needs and expectations have been met.
- Provides training to distributors and end user customers on STEMCO products.
- Utilizes STEMCO selling tools to promote sales, maintain and update data in CRM, the STEMCO pipeline and BI management tools.
- Strong background and knowledge of the commercial vehicle industry
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes, requirements and equipment
- Ability to use and train others in the selling principles of STEMCO products and solutions
- Ability to help develop collateral material and value proposition information to support STEMCO
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to use CRM and business intelligence tools to help manage and grow the business.
- Travels extensively to complete job duties.
This position requires a minimum of a High School diploma, and 2 years of relevant experience.
It is the policy of STEMCO to provide equal employment opportunity without discrimination because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age veteran status or qualified disability.
Remote - Kentucky, Indiana, or Michigan Area, United States
City: Remote - Kentucky
Location_formattedLocationLong: Remote - Kentucky, Indiana US
Community / Marketing Title: District Sales Manager-Central U.S.
Requisition Number: 2016128
EEO Employer Verbiage: