Part-Time Intern- Operations
Location: Harwood Heights, Illinois US
Job Number: 25521
Part-time internship available at Qualiseal Technologies Chicago (a Technetics Group company). Ideal candidate will be interested in obtaining additional manufacturing experience including, but not limited to, engineering and machining. Work hours will not exceed 30 hours per week and will be on the production floor learning the manufacturing process including the areas identified below:
- Will learn / perform Inspections of manufactured product
- Will learn / perform simple to complex assembly of Qualiseal products
- Will learn / perform simple machining operations
- Will learn / perform simple seal finishing operations (lapping, polishing)
- Will assist Mfg & Design engineering in review of processes and procedures to gain exposure to engineering duties
- Will assist in other duties within manufacturing to assist meet production goals
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to handle and feel, as well as reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Strong computer skills in MS Office and navigating web based customer interfaces.
- Ability to follow oral and detailed written instructions
- Ability to lift 35 pounds without assistance
Harwood Heights, Illinois, United States
14.00 - USD
City: Harwood Heights
Location_formattedLocationLong: Harwood Heights, Illinois US
Community / Marketing Title: Part-Time Intern- Operations
Requisition Number: 2016149
EEO Employer Verbiage: