Inside Sales Specialist
Location: Columbia, South Carolina US
Job Number: 25522
Inside Sales Specialist
Why should you join the Technetics Group?
Technetics Group is world leader in the design, testing and manufacturing of sealing solutions, components and subassemblies. We are focused on the mindset of continuous improvement of our employees and our products while maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction to our global customer base.
We are part of EnPro Industries, a $2B global diversified manufacturer with more than 5,000 employees worldwide and over 50,000 customers in 100+ countries. We pride ourselves on our Dual Bottom Line culture where we seek to enable the full release of human possibility and individual development while achieving strong financial returns.
By joining us, you'll have the opportunity to make the most of your potential. Alongside a competitive remuneration package, you will receive:
- Offering you exciting career opportunities, competitive compensation & benefits packages including; medical, dental and life insurance, 401K match, and tuition reimbursement.
- We invest in our employees and provide opportunities for them to make a difference while building a culture that reflects our core values of safety, excellence and respect.
As an Inside Sales Specialist at Technetics Group you will ......
Become an integral part to our business development team in Columbia, SC. You'll formulate partnerships across the entire sales function to provide expert customer knowledge of company products covering everything from pricing and contracts to product specifications and ordering requirements. You'll be primarily responsible for sales to existing accounts while supporting quotes from new business inquiries
Additional responsibilities of the Inside Sales Specialist include:
- Handling accounts across the High Performance Seal division, from inquiry to receipt and review of purchase order with a wider remit to aid growth of assigned territory/account.
- Liaising between the outside business development sales representatives, the customer service specialists, and manufacturing plants internally regarding quotes and pending orders.
- Processing customer requests via multiple communications methods including; quotes, purchase orders, pricing requests, shipping requests.
- Facilitating quotes for existing and new business with the Business Development and Applications Engineering teams.
- Joining onsite visits to key customers, averaging 10% of travel.
- Maintaining accurate records of all correspondence received and sent, including formal quotations, internal memos, procedures, instructions, technical data, etc within the ERP and CRM systems.
- Keeping management informed of large orders and quotes, problems encountered and resolved, situations pending resolution, and key customer feedback.
- Managing workflow via established department procedures and guidelines for Pricing and Quoting within CRM and price quote software systems.
- Providing forecasts for business reviews in coordination with Business Development Specialists.
- Improving customer relations, computer skills, business unit processes, and industry and product knowledge.
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years of experience in a customer oriented and sales focused role, preferably direct experience with account management in a business to business (B2B) environment working with a technical or industrial product
- Direct experience issuing quotes, purchase orders (PO), handling existing customer requests while supporting an outside sales/business development team
- Ability to articulate the value a company can bring to a customer via phone and email.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel and Outlook
- Exposure to ERP and CRM systems, such as Oracle and Salesforce
What would make you stand out?
- Continued education, such as a completed associate's or bachelor's degree in a business-related field
- 5+ years of account management sales experience in a business to business (B2B) environment working with a technical or industrial product
EnPro Industries companies including, Technetics, are known for their focus on a Dual Bottom Line culture where we seek to enable the full release of human possibility through individual development while achieving strong financial returns. We invest in our employees and provide opportunities for them to make a difference while building a culture that reflects our core values of safety, excellence and respect. Each person has the opportunity to truly make an impact as an integral part of a collective.
EnPro Industries are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Columbia, South Carolina, United States
Location_formattedLocationLong: Columbia, South Carolina US
State: South Carolina
Community / Marketing Title: Inside Sales Specialist
Requisition Number: 2016148
EEO Employer Verbiage: