Production Technician I - Shipping
Location: Millington, Michigan US
Job Number: 25553
- Embrace the values of the EnPro/STEMCO safety pledge in each of the below responsibilities. Participate in the organization's safety culture and aim to continuously improve safety within all aspects of your work.
- Belong to and participate on an Safety Action Team to promote the Safety Culture
- Foster a work environment that promotes mutual respect of all colleagues and creates an environment focused on a dual-bottom line.
- Promote the STEMCO / Enpro Culture by exhibiting the five principles of exemplary leadership: Modeling the Way, Inspiring a Shared Vision, Enabling Others to Act, Challenging the Process, and Encouraging the Heart.
- Clean area using 5-S principles, fill out paperwork, fill out SPQDC boards
- Assist in other areas or functions of the business as required
Individual may need to lift up to 35 lbs., be required to push, pull, carts and handle parts, twist and bend, while handling parts. Must be able to read clearly, as it is required to read work orders. Must be able to stand for long periods of time, and withstand temperatures reaching the mid to upper 90's.
1+ to 2 years
It is the policy of STEMCO to provide equal employment opportunity without discrimination because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age veteran status or qualified disability.
Millington, Michigan, United States
Location_formattedLocationLong: Millington, Michigan US
Community / Marketing Title: Production Technician I - Shipping
Requisition Number: 2016156
EEO Employer Verbiage: