CNC Machinist - 1st shift
Location: Longview, Texas US
Job Number: 25599
CNC Machinist - 1st Shift
Internal Candidates Viewed First
Conduct the day-to-day production activities associated with assigned duties in the Die Shop Department.
- Embrace the values of the EnPro/STEMCO safety pledge in each of the below responsibilities. Participate in the organization's safety culture and aim to continuously improve safety within all aspects of your work.
- Foster a work environment that promotes mutual respect of all colleagues and creates an environment focused on a dual-bottom line.
- Promote the STEMCO / Enpro Culture by exhibiting the five principles of exemplary leadership: Modeling the Way, Inspiring a Shared Vision, Enabling Others to Act, Challenging the Process, and Encouraging the Heart.
- Building new stamping dies and rubber injection molds.
- Involved in tooling and process design.
- Maintaining current production stamping dies and injection molds.
- Review red tags, data and complete corrective actions.
- Troubleshooting issues with stamping dies and injection molds.
- Document red line changes on tooling prints and DCN for update.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Blueprint reading.
- Measurement tools.
- Machine operation manual and CNC.
- Math skills.
- Machine programming.
- Working with engineers and tool & die makers.
- Problem solving.
- Will be required to complete following training: Enpro safety requirements. Stemco SPQDC requirements, Stemco standard work tool and die requirement, and Machine shop safety.
- Experience required: Operating all types and brands of machining equipment, Using all types of measurement tools, Math skills, Blueprint reading.
- Machines and equipment required to use: Manual lathe, Manual mill, Drill press, Grinder, CNC lathe, and CNC mill.
- Tools and software required to use: Machine programming, masterCam software, Blueprints, Work orders, and Measurement tools.
- Frequently required to stand, move and lift up to 35 pounds.
- Occasionally required to walk and sit.
- PPE Required: Steel toe shoes, Safety glasses, and Any additional requirements setup for tool & die.
Longview, Texas, United States
Location_formattedLocationLong: Longview, Texas US
Community / Marketing Title: CNC Machinist - 1st shift
Requisition Number: 2016166
EEO Employer Verbiage: