IT Business Analyst - Warehouse Management System
Location: Longview, Texas US
Job Number: 25635
IT Business Analyst, Warehouse Management System
Why should you join STEMCO?
STEMCO has been supplying a diverse line of high-performance systems and components to the commercial vehicle industry since 1951. Our mission is to engineer advanced commercial vehicle solutions and create exceptional customer experiences in our passion of Making the Roadways Safer. We are consistently recognized as a world-class manufacturer of innovative and exciting commercial vehicle solutions.
At STEMCO, we believe that by enabling the full release of human possibility we create advanced solutions and exceptional customer experiences in our passion to make the roadways safer. Within our dual bottom line culture, your own development and potential is given the same weight as corporate financial success.
By joining us, you'll have the opportunity to make the most of your potential:
- We can offer you significant career development opportunities as well as competitive salary and benefits packages that include: health and life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, vacation, and 10 paid holidays.
- As a division of EnPro Industries, we offer employees unlimited opportunities to develop their professional interests and passions while also giving them the tools and resources to pursue their personal fulfillment outside of work.
As an IT Business Analyst, WMS at STEMCO you will be a key member of the digital transformation team as we support the implementation of our new Warehouse Management System (WMS). You'll be responsible for designing the target functional architecture and performance of the resource across our entire US project portfolio. You will drive the WMS implementation while liaising with 3 rd party vendors on requirement gathering and problem solving of any technical conflicts that arise with the integration into NetSuite.
Additional responsibilities of the IT Business Analyst, WMS include:
- Performing detailed functional analysis of current systems for the upcoming rollout of NetSuite.
- Gathering user requirements and creating requirements and functional design documents.
- Documenting functional solutions including end-to-end business process flows, requirements and design options.
- Designing functional and Product Master Data architecture.
- Analyzing the impact of proposed solutions to the existing live business units and determining the best course of action.
- Managing the regression testing cycles for NetSuite upgrades.
- Coordinating with developers to implement the functionalities.
- Planning, creating and managing application testing (test cases), user testing and user training.
- Conducting end-to-end system testing prior to turning the system over to project stakeholders or end users for their validation testing.
- Providing production support for WMS.
What are we looking for?
- Completed Bachelor's Degree preferably in a logistics or supply chain discipline
- 5+ years of experience in a functional business analyst role supporting the WMS in a manufacturing environment
- Experience supporting and risk managing ERP implementations, specifically getting a WMS up and running, preferably within NetSuite
- Knowledge of process flows based on data conversion
- Possess a technical and functional skillset that compliments working with an array of business users and developers
- Ability to clarify requirements and design sound target solutions that minimize customizations and help manage the TCO (total cost ownership) of the WMS solution
What would make you stand out?
- Basic dashboard knowledge of Business Intelligence tools such as Qlik, Tableau, Spotfire etc
EnPro Industries companies including, STEMCO, are known for their focus on a Dual Bottom Line culture where we seek to enable the full release of human possibility through individual development while achieving strong financial returns. We invest in our employees and provide opportunities for them to make a difference while building a culture that reflects our core values of safety, excellence and respect. Each person has the opportunity to truly make an impact as an integral part of a collective.
EnPro Industries are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Longview, Texas, United States
Location_formattedLocationLong: Longview, Texas US
Community / Marketing Title: IT Business Analyst - Warehouse Management System
Requisition Number: 2016173
EEO Employer Verbiage: