Director, Information Technology
Location: Longview, Texas US
Job Number: 25927
Director, Information Technology
Why should you join STEMCO?
STEMCO has been supplying a diverse line of high-performance systems and components to the commercial vehicle industry since 1951. Our mission is to engineer advanced commercial vehicle solutions and create exceptional customer experiences in our passion of Making the Roadways Safer. We are consistently recognized as a world-class manufacturer of innovative and exciting commercial vehicle solutions.
At STEMCO, we believe that by enabling the full release of human possibility we create advanced solutions and exceptional customer experiences in our passion to make the roadways safer. Within our dual bottom line culture, your own development and potential is given the same weight as corporate financial success.
By joining us, you'll have the opportunity to make the most of your potential:
- We can offer you significant career development opportunities as well as competitive salary and benefits packages that include: health and life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, vacation, and 10 paid holidays.
- As a division of EnPro Industries, we offer employees unlimited opportunities to develop their professional interests and passions while also giving them the tools and resources to pursue their personal fulfillment outside of work.
As a Director of IT at STEMCO you will be hands-on leading the oversight, growth, and performance of the company's IT strategy and team. You will take the lead on the critical implementation of NetSuite ERP and drive the effectiveness for global business applications. Reporting directly to the CIO, you will have the opportunity to work closely with business leadership in solving strategic business challenges as you work to digitally transform the company.
Additional responsibilities of the Director, Information Technology include:
- Maintaining an advanced knowledge of the NetSuite platform and its capabilities, and taking complete ownership of the NetSuite implementation and integration.
- Aligning, tracking and ensuring proper execution of applications, business process changes, operational readiness in alignment with the digital transformation initiative.
- Driving initiatives, objectives, and goals while developing comprehensive ERP, Digital and Business Transformation initiatives that are aligned with enabling strategic, operational, and commercial excellence.
- Defining business-specific requirements and offering guidance and expertise across the business for enterprise applications.
- Providing leadership, training, and guidance to application development and infrastructure support teams.
- Creating application architecture roadmaps and integrated technology strategies.
- Developing and implementing a cohesive technology strategy and architecture for the business.
- Managing budget, operation cost, and acting as the key liaison between Executive Leadership and cross-functional teams.
- Staying abreast of new technologies and platforms and providing direction on emerging technologies.
- Mapping out stakeholder landscape and identifying needs of different stakeholders.
- Defining business-specific requirements, providing technological input, and acting as business partner to determine optimal technology choices for enterprise applications.
What are we looking for?
- Completed Bachelor's degree, preferably in an IT discipline
- 10+ years of experience working in IT spread across both applications and operations/infrastructure environments
- 5+ years of recent experience working in automotive, manufacturing, or a related industry
- 5+ years of leadership experience, including direct management and responsibility of a team's development
- Experience leading multiple ERP implementations and a background with diverse ERP software
What would make you stand out?
- Completed MBA and/or a relatable advanced degree
- 2+ years of recent hands-on experience with the ERP, Oracle NetSuite
- Experience in current digital technologies and data analytics associated with them, specifically with IoT and Machine Learning
EnPro Industries companies including, STEMCO, are known for their focus on a Dual Bottom Line culture where we seek to enable the full release of human possibility through individual development while achieving strong financial returns. We invest in our employees and provide opportunities for them to make a difference while building a culture that reflects our core values of safety, excellence and respect. Each person has the opportunity to truly make an impact as an integral part of a collective.
EnPro Industries are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Longview, Texas, United States
Location_formattedLocationLong: Longview, Texas US
Community / Marketing Title: Director, Information Technology
Requisition Number: 2016270
EEO Employer Verbiage: