Location: Daytona Beach, Florida US
Job Number: 10786
Technetics Group is recruiting for a Production Planner. Responsible for assisting the Master Scheduler with ensuring smooth operations throughout the production and distribution life of a given product, the Production Planner will prepare production schedules for manufacturing from the master schedule.
Technetics Group provides innovative solutions for the world's most critical and demanding applications, from nuclear reactor pressure vessels to jet engines. Technetics Group is a globally trusted source for engineered components, seals, assemblies, and subsystems that are custom-designed for high performance and extreme applications in the semiconductor, aerospace, power generation, oil and gas, medical and other industries.
- Reviews the schedule and ensures the materials are available when needed to run according to the schedule
- Creates a forward-looking plan to create purchase requisitions and monitor material deliveries to support the production schedules
- Meet weekly with Operations and Inside Sales to review all open, pending and recently received customer orders
- Manage overall workload and align resources as needed to maintain balance
- Be able to perform detailed material analysis and provide executive summaries of material impact
- Ensures all outside services are planned and monitored
- Highlights critical parts and any issue, which may keep operations from meeting the Master Schedule
- Be solution and team focused
- Improve current system, functions, and daily operations to more effectively meet goals
- Support, communicate and defend the mission, values and culture of the company
- Supports distribution of job travelers to the production floor
- Follow up, in a timely manner, with all teams to expedite flow of material and travelers to meet production schedule and customer expectations
- Works with engineering to maintain accurate job travelers
- Ensures all assigned projects are accompanied by necessary documentation
- Reviews daily progress of dispatch priorities
- Coordinates priority requests from production/engineering/expediting
- Coordinates workflow between facilities
- Other duties as assigned
- Actively participates in Safety Committee and continuous improvement initiatives
- Provide backup/assistance for other department members
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Years of Experience
- 3+ years experience
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of staff and suppliers
- Demonstrated experience in multitasking, attention to detail, and organizational skills.
- Must be analytical and problem-solving
- Experience with ERP systems
- Previous work experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to handle and feel, as well as reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical requirements section describes the physical demands and environment of the job and lists the basic physical conditions needed to perform the job. This section should also list specific physical requirements such as lifting heavy objects and standing for long periods of time.
This specification is intended to indicate the kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty that will be required of positions that will be given this title and shall not be construed as declaring what the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position shall be. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct, and control the work of employees under his/her Supervision. The use of a particular expression or illustration describing duties shall not be held to exclude other duties not mentioned. Ability to competently perform all the essential duties of the position, with or without reasonable accommodation, demonstrated commitment to effective customer service delivery, and the ability to work productively as a member of a team or work group are basic requirements of all positions at Technetics Group.
Daytona Beach, Florida, United States
City: Daytona Beach
Location_formattedLocationLong: Daytona Beach, Florida US
Community / Marketing Title: Production Planner
Requisition Number: 2014728
EEO Employer Verbiage: