Senior Sales Engineer, South East Region
Job Number: 12144
We are seeking a dynamic Senior Sales Leader to facilitate strategic sales/customer growth in the South East region of the US through direct sales, team selling and the potential to lead a regional sales team in Southeastern US Market. In this position, you'd have the opportunity to work from home in any metro area from Oklahoma to East Texas to Mid-Louisiana. We have a competitive base with an outstanding commission structure on top of it. Please apply to learn more!
Nature and Scope: Successfully demonstrate ability to manage a high potential regional market with profitable growth. Demonstrate ability to manage an assigned territory while providing leadership and support to other team members and management. Demonstrate ability to identify, plan and execute a regional strategic plan utilizing sales team, engineering, marketing and operational team. Demonstrated ability to develop towards Sales Management level
- Regional territory sales growth
- Support all customer related activities in support of CPI Products
- Coordinate customer needs with local service center capabilities
- Provide customer training of all CPI products
- Meets or exceeds agreed upon sales targets and sales budgets
- Manage territory expenses
- Work closely with all CPI departments
- Understands territory sales budget and builds supporting territory plan to achieve goals.
- Makes sales calls on a regular basis to all existing customers and potential customer locations within the defined geographical boundaries of the sales territory
- Quotes prices, delivery terms, credit terms and prepare sales contracts for orders obtained.
- Works with inside sales representatives to keep account activities and literature up to date.
- Prepares and submits directly to the online CPI CRM system or current program set by Commercial Manager Key Account Plans and Visit Reports to support CPI's efforts to gain market share.
- Submit weekly expense reports through the online Concur Expense Reporting System.
- Prepare and submits weekly sales reports to the Commercial Sales Manager.
- Experienced commercial sales (min 5 years)
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Record of growth and advancement in an organization
- Industry related experience (recip compression, lubrication systems, field service)
- Strong communication skills including both written and oral
- Experience working in a client facing capacity required
- Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time, domestically (some overnight)
- Valid driver's license for company travel, prospecting new locations, or customer visits.
- Legal ability to work in the United States.
- Ability to pass customer required certifications ex: H2S, CPR, TWIC, etcl
- Familiar with Google Products, MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Excel, and MS Power Point.
- Must possess the ability to read, interpret system reports and/or documents, safety procedures and guidelines, operating and maintenance instructions, operating procedure manuals and blueprints.
- Business management or engineering degree
- Sales management
Fort Worth, Texas, United States
City: Fort Worth
Location_formattedLocationLong: Fort Worth, Texas US
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Sales Engineer, South East Region
Requisition Number: 2014851
EEO Employer Verbiage: