IT Support Leader
Job Number: 12702
Responsible for Support and infrastructure of IT department to provide the necessary end user support, supervise the maintenance to all IT equipment (PCs, office and shop floor printers), support in the IT procurement necessary to maintain plant equipment, maintain and update the communications infrastructure, with the corporate and the Stemco locations, the voice and data networks and equipment (servers, routers and PBX's), update and upgrade operative systems for all PCs and Laps.
As a service department, our main purpose is to give support for all end users and maintain all IT assets and infrastructure for all SLP locations, following the corporate policies and standards.
- Embrace the values of the EnPro/STEMCO safety pledge in each of the below responsibilities. Participate in the organization's safety culture and aim to continuously improve safety within all aspects of your work.
- Foster a work environment that promotes mutual respect of all colleagues and creates an environment focused on a dual-bottom line.
- Promote the STEMCO / Enpro Culture by exhibiting the five principles of exemplary leadership: Modeling the Way, Inspiring a Shared Vision, Enabling Others to Act, Challenging the Process, and Encouraging the Heart.
- Provide guidance to End user support and infrastructure support personnel
- Provide End user and infrastructure support as needed.
- Update of contracts for replacement and maintenance of computers
- Making of the plan of recovery in case of disaster
- Monitoring the communication lines and traffic
- Back up of information process
- Update and maintain hardware and software for computers, servers and PBXs
- Monitor the hardware and software inventory
- Supervise the proper maintenance of PCs, shop floor and office printers.
- Monitor rented printer use.
- Look for improvement and cost saving opportunities in the EUS and infrastructure department.
- Keep track if the IT budget.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Operative systems configuration
- Manage and control of projects
- Managing teams
- Reporting to upper management and Corporate IT
- Administrative skills
- English 80% minimum (spoken and written)
5+ to 7 years
San Luis Potosí, , Mexico
City: San Luis Potosí
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Luis Potosí, MX
Community / Marketing Title: IT Support Leader
Requisition Number: 2014889
EEO Employer Verbiage: