Location: Palmyra, New York US
Job Number: 12989
The Garlock Klozure Sales Manager role is designed to be a dynamic leadership role working with sales specialists, internal support, product management and sales channel partners to develop and implement effective growth strategies. The manager will personally establish highly productive and professional relationships with key channel partners (Distribution & OEM) working to enhance market share through negotiation and management of significant customer opportunities and agreements. In this role there will be direct leadership, development and support of the North American Garlock Klozure Rotating Specialist team and Manufacturer Representatives. Extraordinary Team Development and Channel Partner management leading exceptional growth will be key measurable for this role.
- Lead and Develop Rotating Specialist & Representatives
- Recruit, mentor, coach and train employees with the objective to help each other to reach full potential including succession planning and career path mapping.
- Oversee territory pipeline management, sales budgets and forecasting.
- Lead the field sales team responsible for new business growth and management of current business through the Challenger Sales Methodology.
- Lead beneficial usage of the Prophet System to ensure all sales representatives are inputting, maintaining and using this program.to generate new opportunities and sales.
- Lead Klozure Sales Team in the use of CRM system for capturing latest customer information, account planning, project completion and overall pipeline management.
- Channel Partner Management
- Design and implement sales strategies to ensure the company meets its revenue objectives by growing new and existing accounts.
- Establish productive, successful and professional customer relationships with key customer accounts within the United States.
- Use insight and consultative selling techniques to teach customers about their industry and offer unique perspectives on their business, which link back to Garlock's Klozure solutions.
- Independently and collaboratively strategize for solving market challenges.
- Klozure Commercial Leadership Team Member Focused on Growth
- Create, support and articulate field strategic initiatives that align with the Klozure Strategic Plan.
- Monitors monthly sales results and goals, identifying channel gaps, working closely with Rotating Specialists and Manufacturer Representative Principals to close the gaps.
- Keeps fully aware and shares with commercial team(s) competitive activity pertaining to method of distribution, products and pricing within the US.
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Management departments to ensure brand consistency.
- Stay up to date with new product launches and ensure sales team members alignment.
- Promotes the sales of new products through analysis of present and potential markets through training in product knowledge, applications, pricing and potential documented savings.
- Research prospective organizations to identify the right customer stakeholders to sell to.
- Coach customer stakeholders and build consensus for Garlock Klozure solutions within their organization.
- Demonstrated success in driving results in Sales, Business Development or Product Management.
- Experience in one or more primary industries served by Garlock including Oil & Gas, Chemical, Power Generation, Pulp and Paper, Mining, Primary Metals, Food Processing and Pharmaceutical.
- Understanding of industrial value chain
- Familiarity of CRM software (Preferred SFDC)
- 5 years of demonstrated commercial success
- Demonstrated success in the development and execution of business strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- An ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to create sense of urgency and accountability
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic track record. Engineering / Business degree preferred.
WORKING CONDITIONS: Home office based. Travel approx. 60% (air and car)
Palmyra, New York, United States
Location_formattedLocationLong: Palmyra, New York US
State: New York
Community / Marketing Title: Sales Manager
Requisition Number: 2014915
EEO Employer Verbiage: