Engineering, Procurement and Construction Specialist
Location: Wheat Ridge, Colorado US
Job Number: 13077
The EPC Specialist is responsible for project bid preparation; satisfying bid tenders to EPC (engineering, procurement and construction) Contractors on projects; and takes initiative to coordinate project details from start to finish.
- Comply with the company safety standards and regulations
- Turns around project bids from RFQ through order including all necessary documentation.
- Complete pre-qualification questionnaires for projects
- Ensure all products are bid on the enquiry in the most commercially and technically compliant way
- Review client's legal terms and conditions, and highlight any points of moderate to high risk to GPT
- Coordinates necessary project buyer follow-up and project intelligence with EPC field-based resources as necessary
- Upon receipt of customer purchase orders, ensure the project is delivered complete and on-time including accurate completion of final data workbook as required
- Create and execute a work plan for each project's deliverables and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Coordinates with engineering to ensure technical compliance or offer alternatives to product requests.
- Works with diverse customer base in EU / Middle East / Africa / Far East
- Creates and encourages strong working relationship with all GPT locations
- Translates Voice of the Customer feedback to recommend process improvements for EPC customers
- Maintains customer relationships with buyers at key accounts
- Maintains a working knowledge of GPT product lines
- Performs other jobs as assigned by Manager
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Communication- excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate and interact with members of the team.
- Problem solving - must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; appropriately gather and analyze information and apply creative talents to problem-solving.
- Confidentiality - ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive Company and personal information.
- Quality - demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality. Detail oriented.
- Adaptability - must be able to adapt to a rapidly changing work environment and manage competing demands in a productive manner.
- Excellent Computer Skills to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; Google suite experience preferred.
- Thorough understanding of the EnPro Transformation including dual bottom line, core values and empowerment concepts.
- Technical Manufacturing understanding preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple projects involving a variety of resources from cross-functional areas with defined deadlines.
- Strong customer-focused orientation.
- Ability to self-manage and take initiative.
- Understand business financial needs related to projects and manage solutions for any payment matters.
- Working knowledge of legal terms and conditions.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3+ equivalent years of experience
Wheat Ridge, Colorado, United States
City: Wheat Ridge
Location_formattedLocationLong: Wheat Ridge, Colorado US
Community / Marketing Title: Engineering, Procurement and Construction Specialist
Requisition Number: 2014924
EEO Employer Verbiage: