District Sales Manager-390
Location: San Antonio, Texas US
Job Number: 13159
District Sales Manager- Territory 390
STEMCO Inc., a leader in heavy-duty truck wheel-end components industry is seeking a District Sales Manager to work remotely out of the San Antonio, TX area.
Responsible for meeting established sales goals / targets. Supporting the sales and service activity in the assigned geographic areas of responsibility. Conduct product demonstrations and installation training for area fleets. Work with Distributor / Dealer, sales personnel and management to add support all Stemco brands, and grow market share.
- Embrace the values of the EnPro/STEMCO safety pledge in each of the below responsibilities. Participate in the organization's safety culture and aim to continuously improve safety within all aspects of your work.
- Foster a work environment that promotes mutual respect of all colleagues and creates an environment focused on a dual-bottom line.
- Promote the STEMCO / Enpro Culture by exhibiting the five principles of exemplary leadership: Modeling the Way, Inspiring a Shared Vision, Enabling Others to Act, Challenging the Process, and Encouraging the Heart.
- Successfully sells all Stemco products and consistently exceeds performance expectations.
- Continually grows the STEMCO sales penetration and opportunities within the assigned territory by implementing STEMCO pull marketing systems.
- Regularly makes sales calls to existing and potential customers within assigned territory.
- Promotes and sells STEMCO products by uncovering customer needs and applying best product solution, and performing product demonstrations and training clinics to show how our products satisfy those requirements.
- Builds and supports existing relationships with distributors and customers. Follows up to ensure needs and expectations have been met.
- Provides training to distributors and end user customers on STEMCO products.
- Utilizes STEMCO selling tools to promote sales, maintains and updates data in CRM & BI management tools.
- Travels extensively to complete job duties.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Qualified candidate will have a high school diploma or equivalent and 2-4 years' worth of experience however a 4 year degree is preferred.
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record for company travel required. Sales and/or technical experience preferred.
- Qualified candidate must be bilingual in English and Spanish.
It is the policy of STEMCO to provide equal employment opportunity without discrimination because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, veteran status or qualified disability.
San Antonio, Texas, United States
City: San Antonio
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Antonio, Texas US
Community / Marketing Title: District Sales Manager-390
Requisition Number: 2014938
EEO Employer Verbiage: