District Sales Manager-South America
Job Number: 13939
Responsible for the sales, service, technical support and customer activity in the assigned geographic area of responsibility. Conduct product demonstrations and installation training for fleets and OEM's. Work with distributors, OEM's, fleets, sales personnel and management to grow share in all STEMCO product categories.
- Embrace the values of the EnPro/STEMCO safety pledge in each of the below responsibilities. Participate in the organization's safety culture and aim to continuously improve safety within all aspects of your work.
- Foster a work environment that promotes mutual respect of all colleagues and creates an environment focused on a dual-bottom line.
- Promote the STEMCO / Enpro Culture by exhibiting the five principles of exemplary leadership: Modeling the Way, Inspiring a Shared Vision, Enabling Others to Act, Challenging the Process, and Encouraging the Heart.
- Grow the STEMCO sales penetration and opportunities within the assigned territory by partnering with distribution, OEM's, and converting fleets to STEMCO products
- Regularly makes sales calls to potential and existing customers within the assigned territory. Travel extensively to complete job duties
- Promote and sell STEMCO products, identifying key customer requirements, and performing product demonstrations and training clinics to demonstrate how STEMCO and competitive products satisfy vehicle requirements
- Build and support relationships with OEM's, distributors and end user customers. Follow up to ensure needs and expectations are met
- Provide technical training and support to distributors and end users
- Maintain and update data in CRM & QlikView management tools
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record for company travel required
- Qualified candidate will have current passport and US VISA
- Sales and/or technical experience required
- Hands-on/Field-work attitude and some mechanical abilities
- Self motivated and willing to work under the home-office model
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Computer proficiency skills
This position requires a minimum of a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2-5 years of relevant experience. It is the policy of STEMCO to provide equal employment opportunity without discrimination because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age veteran status or qualified disability.
Longview, Texas, United States
Location_formattedLocationLong: Longview, Texas US
Community / Marketing Title: District Sales Manager-South America
Requisition Number: 2015009
EEO Employer Verbiage: