Business Development Specialist
Location: Denver, Colorado US
Job Number: 14509
Who we are...
The High Performance Sealing (HPS) Business Unit of Technetics Group is the leader in engineered sealing solutions for safety critical applications in the global marketplace. As engineered solutions providers we have the opportunity to work on a variety of exciting applications for commercial and military planes, nuclear research, semiconductor capital equipment, rockets and spacecraft which you regularly hear about in the news.
Technetics Group is part of EnPro Industries, a $2B global diversified manufacturer with more than 5,000 employees worldwide and over 50,000 customers in 100+ countries. We're widely known for our Dual Bottom Line culture where we seek to enable the full release of human possibility and individual development while achieving strong financial returns. We invest in our employees and provide opportunities for them to make a difference while building a culture that reflects our core values of safety, excellence and respect.
Not just another employee number, at Technetics Group & EnPro Industries...
We are looking for a talented and energetic Business Development Specialist who has a proven track record in the Aerospace and Industrial markets. In this position you'll be responsible for a specific territory covering all markets and be the Aerospace Subject Matter Expert (SME), responsible for coaching and facilitating the strategic efforts of our North American commercial team. Within your assigned territory, you'll be required to visit key customers to promote our engineered solutions and uncover new sales opportunities. This exciting role will provide the opportunity to grow your career and delight your customers while being part of a dynamic, driven and growth oriented team.
What will you be doing in Business Development...
- Collaborate with the Columbia, SC Inside Sales Team, Columbia Management Team and the North American Business Development Team on a strategic level to drive profitable growth.
- Develop and execute a territory growth plan in alignment with the HPS (High Performance Seals group) strategy.
- Collaborate with the Aerospace Business Unite Director to develop an HPS specific Aerospace strategic plan. Articulate and coach HPS commercial team in alignment with the Aerospace HPS plan.
- Prospect for new customers and increase account penetration.
- Identify customer needs and communicate customer expectations to the factory.
- Support activities related to new product development projects to meet customer expectations.
- Prepare customer visit reports summarizing follow-up actions and due dates.
- Manage all commercial activities within the CRM.
- Enthusiastic business development professional with a hunter mentality and a strong desire to win.
- Desire to serve in a consultative selling role, to build rapport with your customers and to earn the coveted trusted advisor status.
- An ability to develop, articulate and deploy a strategic vision.
- Experience in the Aerospace market and experience working with OEM's and Tier 1 suppliers.
- Experience in Nuclear, Semiconductor, Automotive, valves and General Vacuum desired.
- Previous experience with sealing technology preferred.
- Bachelor's degree required and engineering degree highly preferred.
- Remote position with about 50% travel expected.
- Ability to stay centered through challenging times.
- Highly organized and detailed oriented.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to execute growth in responsible territory while balancing strategic responsibilities of the Aerospace SME.
- Professional sales skills and a proven track record of driving profitable growth.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
We offer generous benefits and competitive compensations packages that reward on target performance and profitable growth.
Denver, Colorado, United States
Location_formattedLocationLong: Denver, Colorado US
Community / Marketing Title: Business Development Specialist
Requisition Number: 2015055
EEO Employer Verbiage: