Location: Stafford, Texas US
Job Number: 15033
Compressor Products International (CPI) designs, manufactures and markets precision-engineered sealing components and lubrication systems for reciprocating compressors used in chemical plants, refineries and natural gas processing and transportation facilities. We are currently seeking a dynamic individual to join our EMLS team.
The EMLS Coordinator serves as a local dynamic change agent and aggressively lead business improvement projects using EMLS tools. The EMLS coordinator provides sustained improvement to critical manufacturing and transactional processes to help management achieve strategic goals and impact financial results, challenges conventional thinking and assembles teams as needed to support tactical efforts serving as both a team leader and coach. Willing to collaborate with site level employees and leaders to ensure that the facility meets and exceeds all requirements for business operations and requirements for the customer.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Management preferred
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Experience with kaizen or similar continuous improvement programs preferred
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, etc.) and high level problem solving skills are required
- Ability to work with a team
- Ability to solve problems and make improvements
- Demonstrates comfort with ambiguous and changing situations, a proven ability to work with and lead diverse groups, and great inter personal and communication skills such as rapport and indirect influence on others
- Demonstrates a professional and positive attitude as well as a passion for continuous improvement
- Ability to inspect parts to a print to ensure we are producing good products and work on improvement opportunities to reduce back end inspection processes.
- Actively participates in continuous improvement initiatives for all areas of the plant
- Performs any other assigned duty as directed by leadership
- Execute improvement opportunities and works with the engineering team on projects
- Identifies root cause and works towards the corrective action of the problem
- Responsible inspection as required and works with relevant departments on root cause and corrective action for the reason for inspection
- Strategizes with production management and engineering to initiate sustainable process improvements to exceed customer expectations.
- Be able to use hand tools, handle objects, or controls
- Be able to work in various positions including but not limited to, stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling, and squatting for extended periods of time
- Be able to lift, pull, push materials and equipment to complete assigned job tasks
- Be able to lift and/or move 35 pounds of weight as required
Stafford, Texas, United States
Location_formattedLocationLong: Stafford, Texas US
Community / Marketing Title: EMLS Coordinator
Requisition Number: 2015097
EEO Employer Verbiage: