Job Number: 16273
Technetics Group DeLand is a leading manufacturer of dynamic seal assemblies, noise attenuation material and pressure regulation products for critical applications in the global Aerospace market. As engineered solutions providers we have the opportunity to work on a variety of exciting applications for the commercial and military planes, rockets and spacecraft that you regularly hear about in the news.
We are looking for a dedicated Quality person to join our DeLand team in the role of Quality Engineer . In this position, you'll leads efforts of the organization to ensure compliance to the Quality Policy and industry standards, (AS9100/ISO9001). This exciting role will provide the opportunity to grow your career and leadership skills while being part of a dynamic, driven and growth oriented organisation.
What will you be doing in Quality?
- Leadership: Manage multiple projects. Provide review to management on quality system and recommend corrective action as required.
- Technical: Develop, communicate, and track quality standards and expectations to internal Technetics Group employees, external suppliers, and external customers as required. Conduct statistical analysis of data and communicate results.
- Quality: Develop and implement corrective actions throughout the organization. Ensure compliance of organization to Quality Policy, standards, and requirements. Participate in both internal and external audits. Develop effective measurement systems.
- Team Work: Assist cross functional teams to identify and verify quality requirements and take corrective/ preventive actions as necessary.
- Safety: Promote safe practices in all activities.
- Self Development: Personally committed to actively improving personal performance and knowledge.
- Performs any other assigned duty as directed by management.
- Bachelor of Science degree in mechanical/industrial engineering or equivalent required.
- 5+ years Quality Assurance experience in an aerospace manufacturing environment preferred.
- Quality Engineer Certification or equivalent course work/experience required.
- Quality Systems Auditor training or equivalent course work preferred.
- Experience with Lean, Six Sigma, AS9100 and ISO 9000 preferred.
- Machine shop inspection and CMM experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required.
Technetics Group is part of EnPro Industries, a $2B global diversified manufacturer with more than 5,000 employees worldwide and over 50,000 customers in 100+ countries. We're widely known for our Dual Bottom Line culture where we seek to enable the full release of human possibility and individual development while achieving strong financial returns. We invest in our employees and provide opportunities for them to make a difference while building a culture that reflects our core values of safety, excellence and respect.
We offer generous benefits and competitive compensations packages that reward on target performance and profitable growth. Please apply to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
DeLand, Florida, United States
Location_formattedLocationLong: DeLand, Florida US
Community / Marketing Title: Quality Engineer
Requisition Number: 2015152
EEO Employer Verbiage: