HR Business Partner - Aerospace
Location: DeLand, Florida US
Job Number: 16314
Technetics Group is part of EnPro Industries, a $2B global diversified manufacturer with more than 5,000 employees worldwide and over 50,000 customers in 100+ countries. We're widely known for our Dual Bottom Line culture where we seek to enable the full release of human possibility and individual development while achieving strong financial returns. We invest in our employees and provide opportunities for them to make a difference while building a culture that reflects our core values of safety, excellence and respect.
Our DeLand site is a leading manufacturer of dynamic seal assemblies, noise attenuation material and pressure regulation products for critical applications in the global Aerospace market. As engineered solutions providers we have the opportunity to work on a variety of exciting applications for the commercial and military planes, rockets and spacecraft that you regularly hear about in the news.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and development-oriented HR person to join our DeLand team in the role of HR Business Partner . In this position, you'll act as an employee & business champion and change agent, assessing and anticipating HR related needs, building partnerships to deliver value-added service to site leadership and employees that reflect our business objectives and core values of Safety, Excellence and Respect. T his exciting role will provide the opportunity to grow your career while being part of a dynamic, driven and growth oriented organisation.
What will you be doing as an HR Business Partner?
- Serves as a consultant to site leadership teams on human resources related issues.
- Analyzes trends and metrics and develops solutions, programs and policies to keep the organization moving forward
- Partners with site leaders to develop employee retention practices. Supports the performance and talent review process and works with managers to develop talent management strategies and provides guidance and input on business workforce and successions planning
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Partners with corporate legal department as needed
- Responsible for the on-boarding and off-boarding process of all employees
- Works with hiring managers to proactively bring top talent into the organization
- Analyzes training needs and partners with the Technetics and EnPro Corporate Learning & Development Department in the development of programs
- Develops a thorough understanding of the Technetics and EnPro culture and becomes an ambassador of that culture to current and future talent
- a Bachelor's degree
- 5-7 years of Human Resources experience required
- PHR certification is preferred
- KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Partnering - demonstrated ability to collaborate and partner across departments and influence outcomes consistent with our values of Safety, Excellence and Respect.
- Communication - Strong written/oral communication skills, effective presentation and facilitation abilities. Ability to communicate difficult or complex subject matters to diverse groups.
- Problem solving - must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; appropriately gather and analyze information and apply creative talents to problem-solving.
- Confidentiality - ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive Company and personal information.
- Quality - demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality. Detail orientated.
- Adaptability - must be able to adapt to a rapidly changing work environment and manage competing demands in a productive manner.
- Business Acumen- Analyzes and comprehends business goals and strategies. Links HR goals to business objectives.
- Autonomy- experience working autonomously, making sound judgments and providing appropriate recommendations.
We offer generous benefits and competitive compensations packages that reward on target performance and profitable growth. Please apply to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Office Position: Ability to perform sedentary work, spending extended periods of time working with a computer. Physical effort may include stooping, kneeling, touching, feeling, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, fingering, grasping, talking, hearing, and repetitive motions. Clarity of vision to see near and mid-range. Ability to lift and carry up to 10 lbs.
This specification is intended to indicate the kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty that will be required of positions that will be given this title and shall not be construed as declaring what the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position shall be. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct, and control the work of employees under his/her supervision. The use of a particular expression or illustration describing duties shall not be held to exclude other duties not mentioned. Ability to competently perform all the essential duties of the position, with or without reasonable accommodation, demonstrated commitment to effective customer service delivery, and the ability to work productively as a member of a team or work group are basic requirements of all positions at Technetics Group.
DeLand, Florida, United States
Location_formattedLocationLong: DeLand, Florida US
Community / Marketing Title: HR Business Partner - Aerospace
Requisition Number: 2015156
EEO Employer Verbiage: