Location: Thorofare, New Jersey US
Job Number: 16746
Provides technical support to the Applications Engineering department.
- Prepare and Deliver drawings for customer approval and other internal requirements on time and with accuracy
- Manage and maintain customer drawing records
- Manage and maintain engineering change orders
- Data creation and entry in SAP
- Provide technical support during the RFQ process including cost calculation
- Assist with the development of technical literature
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to contribute to a team environment.
- Flexibility to adjust to changing priorities
- High School Diploma or Certificate/Degree or related education in Computer Drafting/Design
- Experiences in 3D- CAD applications (SolidWorks preferred)
- Curious and shows a "can do" attitude with a willingness to learn and to be developed
- Problem-solving mindset
- Displays a professional manner, supports team work in order to provide excellent customer solutions
Thorofare, New Jersey, United States
Location_formattedLocationLong: Thorofare, New Jersey US
State: New Jersey
Community / Marketing Title: Applications Technician
Requisition Number: 2015183
EEO Employer Verbiage: