Location: Thorofare, New Jersey US
Job Number: 16747
Interacts with internal departments for administrative processes and provides technical support to sales representatives, resellers and customers during the sales process and in response to general enquiries to help establish effective bearing solutions that meet customer's needs and brings value to GGB.
- Analyze customer specifications, carry out appropriate technical calculations and general basic bearing design to establish effective product selection and prepare technical proposals to meet customer requirements
- Manage and maintain customer drawings and engineering change orders
- Develop engineering drawings, technical guidelines and documentation, as required, to describe the GGB solution and assist communication with the customer and internal departments
- Work closely with sales, application engineering and customers by thoroughly understanding customers technical needs and develop successful special bearing solutions for these special needs.
- Interact with various internal functions as and when necessary to ensure customer bearing needs and appropriate ISO standards are met effectively (eg. PPAP, APQP)
- Keep track, maintain and update CRM assigned projects, tasks and appointments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willing to contribute, challenge and be challenged in a team environment.
- BSC Mechanical Engineering Degree or similar
- Ideally 2 years minimum work experience in a similar role
- Experiences in 3D- CAD applications (SolidWorks preferred)
- Curious and shows a "can do" attitude with a willingness to learn and to be developed
- Ability to solve problems by using scientific tools
- Openness to share knowledge and train peers
- Displays a professional and confident mannerism, shows self awareness and respect for others, supports team work and establishing customer intimacy.
- Interest and willingness to travel as and when required
Thorofare, New Jersey, United States
Location_formattedLocationLong: Thorofare, New Jersey US
State: New Jersey
Community / Marketing Title: Applications Engineer
Requisition Number: 2015182
EEO Employer Verbiage: